Do you feel neutral/excited about Trump's presidency (yes), or unhappy about his presidency (no)?

Asked by: Cat47
  • I am really hopeful and excited

Before i say anything let me say that i don't like Trump or Hillary. I do agree with some of trumps points of view and i do believe in stricter boarder control. I also don't want to have a president who would have been elected for being a women and is one of the most corrupt politicians in the world.

• I am really hopeful and excited

• He is a better option than clinton.

• I am excited.

I am very happy about Donald Trump becoming the president of the USA. I am also happy to see that he has already assigned various cabinet seats, many of which have gone to respectable, wide right people. It will be a day to celebrate when he takes office. Here's hoping he does a much better job than the last four administrations, a task which I doubt will be much of a challenge, especially for him.

• No even the slightest.

Trump has no political experience and no respect for any human being who is against him. He threatens to jail his political opponents and to ban entire religions based on a few radicals. He is echoing the 1930s and it needs to come to an end before Fascism rises once again. Also what he said about Castro is despicable and disgusting.

• Our Options Were Judgement Day or the Apocalypse; they both mean the end of the world.

Hillary Clinton is a political character with numerous 'suicides' tied to her name, and a person who laughed about her defence of a rapist she knew was guilty. She wanted war, voted for Iraq war and, as presented by numerous sources, changes her political views based on her campaign's endorsements. On top of all of this, her leaked emails showed her not only admitting to, but standing by her decisions to blatantly lie to the public. She was Judgement Day.

Donald Trump is a man with literally 0% political experience who bankrupted 4 times because of his bad business moves, who claimed America is like a 3rd world country. Most of his supporters are white, poor men who think he represents the people, even though the only reason he's as big as he is right now is because his dad continuously donated Millions to his name (just like the common, working class man). He wants to waterboard and kill the families of ISIS members to get to them emotionally, right before, during and after he bombs the hell out of a country to kill an organisation, ignoring the fact that there are COUNTLESS innocent Syrian men, women and children which will be killed in the process.

I've left out so much on both of these candidates. I'm British, so I aren't AS affected by all this as most people on this website, but I know American politics well enough to understand that you lot are screwed.

• No, not at all.

Why should I be excited for someone who has no political experience, threatened to ban all Muslims from entering the U.S, has labeled Mexicans as rapists, supported sexual assault in a video with Billy Bush, lies nonstop, doesn't believe in global warming (a proven FACT), mocked disabled reporters, wants to invite PUTIN (aka our enemy, I'm all for peace on Earth, but there are reasons why certain countries are our enemies), threatened not to support fellow allies, wants to disassmble NATO, changes his mind alarmingly quickly, has nominated people for cabinet with alarmingly controversial backgrounds and lack of political experience as well? I could just go on and on and on. So, no, no I'm not excited to see the U.S receive a large negative impact. But hey, he's not president yet... Who am I to judge? It's like being told your pilot is a wombat, who am I to judge it can't fly?