Do you feel that television and video games have a negative effect on our society?

• Yes, I believe that television and video games have a negative effect on our society.

I believe that television and video games have a negative effect on our society, because of the youth. I believe that the immorality of the youth today has a direct link to Hollywood, or pop culture. People see things on television, and it programs them to think a certain way, and they go out in society and mimic it.

• No, society is effected by the actions of people, not by the content of their ideas.

To say that television and video games negatively effect society is demonstrably false and here is why. Take the television and video games out of society. What will you be left with? You will be left with people finding other ways to find and produce content that will be viewed as objectionable. The problem isn't video games - the problem is society.

• It's all in your head

This has been a topic that has been debated over for years and years and probably always will be. While it does seem movies and televisions have become a bit more explicit over the years, they make ratings for a reason and people know what is good for their children for example, and what is not.