Do you feel that violent video games translate to people being violent in real life?

• Moooooooooooooooooooomoom o o

O
    o o o o uy kyt j yj trh fgh fghfd hgfh gh gfh dgfhgf h h fg hfgh dh dfh fgh fdh dfh gfh fdh dfh fhg fdhgf hfdh gfh dh fg hdfh dfh fghgfh rteytq fdsagbretjjr er hrrt re wet rwh jtetykopuo jtrrefsadfghrthtwreefweadsfhbn df sgrdsfg t hbwr

• Violent Video Games

I personally think that violent video games translate to people being violent in real life because violent video games can affect them in the long run. I personally think that violent video games translate to people being violent in real life can affect the society as well as more violence.

• You do what you learn.

Yes, I feel that violent video games translate to people being violent in real life, because people behave the way that they are taught to behave. If a person sees violence in a video game enough times, it will start to be a part of their belief system for what is normal behavior.

• Violent People are Violent

They have done studies on this, and while violent video games leads to raised aggression. The aggression goes back to normal levels after about a half hour after playing the game. I think some people just have a problem with video games period. Violence comes from people who have mental problems.

• Moooooooooooooooooooomoom o o

O

• People make a choice to be violent

Generally people who are violent are choosing to be violent. Even a person who hears voices in their head telling them to be violent makes a choice whether or not to follow the voices though under those circumstances it may be understandable why they would have went along with the voices (particularly if the voices are presenting themselves as "God" or some other powerful entity) and the person should receive treatment and be released if they recover.

But generally violent people make a choice to be violent and should be considered responsible for it. Not video games, not parents, not mental illness, the person should be held responsible.

• Not at all

No, I do not think that if you play a violent video game that you will go and be violent in the real world. I think that these games are nothing but fun for people, and are a good way for people young or small to pass the time up.

• I do not believe that to a normal, rational person it would effect them.

I have played first person shooter war games for years and I have never gone out and shot someone, and I know many, many others who have played violent games who have never hurt anyone. It is the small 1% gullible people every few years who come around and do something stupid because of a game who ruin it for the rest of us.