Do you feel the federal court system is too small (yes) or too large (no)?

• Not Big Enough

I believe the federal court system is too small. I believe the court system in the United States has a problem carrying the load it has and often it takes too long for them to hear cases. I think we need to re-think some of the laws that put these people in prison and we need to strike those that aren't in the countries best interest. Hopefully, this would reduce the amount of cases in the court system.

• Yes, the federal court system is too small.

There are less than 900 judge seats in the federal court system, and more than 10% of those seats are currently unfilled. These unfilled seats and the recent government shutdown have lead to massive delays in the federal court system that continue to ripple through it today. Expanding the number of federal judge seats and reforming the means of appointment of new judges is necessary to get the system back on track.

• Yes, I think the court system is too small

The federal court system is too small because there is a backlog of cases that need to be presented. The court system is understaffed and it takes too long for many cases to see the light of day in a courtroom. This makes it hard for people and businesses to move on and resume a normal everyday existence. People can spend a year or more languishing in limbo as federal courts work through the backlog of cases.

• Federal Court System

I think the federal court system is too large, they are starting to dive into many of our freedoms. I think the federal court system should not be involved as much into our daily lives. Let the state and local courts decides what is best for them, when dealing with smaller issues.