Do you feel the US economy has recovered enough for the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates?

• I agree that the US economy is strong enough for the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates

In my opinion, the US economy has recovered enough for the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates. I think it will bring the US economy to a better healthy condition. In fact, the Federal Reserve already launched new campaign to raise the interest and bring American economy to its normal state.

• Seems to be the case.

The financial markets seem to agree. Stocks have performed pretty well since after the raise took place. I guess we will have to wait and see to be sure, but it seems like it was a good choice. Hopefully they won't get crazy and start raising it every meeting now.

• Although the economy is better, it's still not good enough.

As of May, 2015, approximately 5.5-percent of the United States population was still unemployed. Although this number is falling, there are still far too many people in the U.S. who are trying to find work and many of those who have full-time employment still can't make ends meet. Raising the interest rates will only hurt those who need help the most.

• I don't think so

I think the Federal Reserve has to navigate very carefully. I don't feel the economy is on stable enough grounds to sustain consistent interest rate rises. I think we are able to handle one raise, but we should be very careful before we raise again. The global economy is in very bad shape.