Do you feel there was a conspiracy behind the death of Michael Jackson?

• Why are we so blind sided by the Truth

To all the people that think this isn't a conspiracy than that's you but , if you haven't I would advise you to look more into this case and really see the truth for yourselves. Also , When Michael Jackson was given the not guilty verdict on his Trial for supposedly raping a little boy he said and I quote " There going to come after me." Look more into this case The government is slowly but rapidly taking over.

• Yes, Probably....Hell Yeah.

There have been many doctors that gave drugs to people who overdosed themselves. But never in the history of the world has there been a doctor fatally overdosing his own patient by accident. What a coincidence when that one incident in history comes along, it is Michael Jackson who we all know.

• Media Murdered MJackson

As in the case of Lady Diana, the media led to Michael Jackson's death, the continual harassment and degradation of his character and now America want' to cover this up by laying blame on the Doctor. Disgusting. The United States should be ashamed of themselves. It's plain and simple. People feed on this type of behaviour and judging what kind of garbage the US puts forward on television is proof enough.

• No, because conspiracy is very rarely the cause of tragedy.

Charges brought in this case were for involuntary manslaughter, suggesting substandard medical care, not conspiracy. Considering the prevalence of iatrogenesis, or medically caused harm, in the U.S., this explanation is hardly far-fetched. The famous study, "To Err Is Human", suggested between 44,00 and 98,000 deaths were caused in the U.S. each year due to medical error, although these numbers have been disputed. Celebrity deaths in particular attract conspiracy theories, because celebrities are typically objects of adulation, but also of envy and controversy. Such was certainly the case with Jackson. Now, anything is possible, and he certainly was disliked and even despised by various people. But given that these theories invariably circulate, regardless of the truth, the proper reaction is one of skepticism in advance of any actual, clear evidence suggesting that a conspiracy occurred. Sadly, human error is plenty capable of causing death and other tragedies.

Posted by: M4I4cFeIine
  • Yes, I believe that Michael Jackson's death is not an accident.

With respect to mixed and contradicting news published in the media, it makes me believe that there could be a conspiracy behind the Michael Jackson's death. If it is natural, why there is no single news or statement about the event, why there is lot of confusion around the issues and why there are many questions than answers around Michael Jackson's death case.

Posted by: SaroM0vi3
  • if he's dead hes dead

leave it alone, we can't do anything so just shut up. What's done is done, that's how it's gonna be for ever. We all know M.J. is the pop king let it stay that way okay? If you said no too bad, I agree with the person that said let him rest in peace, so let him.

• No. He's dead. Leave him alone.

I don't get why this keeps being brought up. Even if it WAS a conspiracy, he is dead and we can't do any thing about it. We can't bring him back so I say we just let him rest in peace and just let his legacy live on.

• It looks like Michael Jackson died of stupidity and carelessness.

From what I have read, it looks like Michael Jackson may have died of a self-induced overdose on pain medication. There may have been a conspiracy by letting Michael act irresponsibly, but that had been going on for years, before his death.

Posted by: ddeathnote
  • Michael Jackson's death was only due to his drug abuse.

Michael Jackson abused pain medication, and it was just a matter of time before it all would catch up with him. The problem with his death is that the doctor enabled his habit. The doctor should have got him help, and not given him more drugs. But, that is the only controversy in this matter.

Posted by: Ci3nInvader
  • I do not feel that there was a conspiracy behind the death of Michael Jackson, but, instead, just a money-hungry doctor that ignored his ethical responsibilities in order to get a pay check.

I do not feel that there was a conspiracy behind Michael Jackson's death, because anyone that might have been involved would have profited more from bilking him while he was alive. I do believe that the doctor was grossly negligent. But, I also believe that was a result of him being blinded by greed and not malice.

Posted by: ToughEfrain26
  • Michael Jackson was probably too addicted to drugs and a conspiracy sounds silly.

The singer was heavily addicted to propofol, and knowing the pharmacological properties of that drug, I know that it can be very deadly in the doses he took. Why he did not die earlier is more surprising than his death. A conspiracy does not sound reasonable, and I'm not sure who exactly would have profited from this death.

Posted by: TickoNest
  • No, I do not think there was no conspiracy in the death of Michael Jackson, because there was nothing to gain from it.

We did lose an enormous talent the day Michael Jackson passed. It was an even more tremendous loss for his children. However, I do not feel there was any conspiracy in his death. No one had anything to gain from his death. The fact of the matter is that he was a drug addict, and did not receive the proper help in time.

Posted by: StripperMor
  • The simplest explanation is often the correct one, and all evidence shows that Michael overdosed.

The idea that Michael Jackson's death WAS a conspiracy is simply absurd. There is evidence that he simply overdosed on pain medication, in combination with sleeping pills. This is not particularly extraordinary, especially for a celebrity, and is an open-and-shut case. No one had anything significant to gain, except possibly his beneficiaries, in the event of his death.

Posted by: CurvyErich46
  • I think that when anyone super-famous dies, there is always going to be a certain percentage of conspiracy theories, but Michael Jackson died because he was addicted to drugs.

Michael Jackson died because he was addicted to drugs. I do not believe that anyone conspired to kill him, especially the doctor, because that would mean an end to his job and the money that it produced. I am not stating, however, that the doctor was acting in the best interests of Mr. Jackson, because clearly he was not. By giving him a drug that was only appropriate for use in the hospital under the direction of an anesthesiologist, he is culpable in the death of Michael Jackson.

Posted by: P0ngCuII
  • The Internet was awash with strange rumors of conspiracies and deaths following the release of news of Michael Jackson's death (which was medically proven to be a heart attack).

The family does not believe it was a conspiracy and the press gave it no real credence. The doctors said it was a heart attack. I believe that the entire idea was an attempt to gain advertising revenue from blog sites and the like, and nothing more

Posted by: NSavage94