Do you find Madeleine Albright's books to be accurate on the subjects written?

• For the most part they were

Madeleine Albright's books are, for the most part, very accurate on the subjects in which they were written. She wasn't always perfectly honest and sometimes her biases slanted her writings, but she was a brilliant writer and very direct. There should be many more who are like her. Very honest.

• She has a glassy view of it.

No, I do not think that Madeline Albright's books to be accurate on the subjects written, because Madeline Albright has a way of glossing over certain details, and painting bad things that happened during her administration. She goes beyond not being critical of herself, she tries to make things more positive than they really were.

• No, I do not find Madeleine Albright's books to be accurate.

I think a lot of the content that is written in Madeleine's Albright's book have a political slant to them and can be a bit bias. That is understandable though considering her stances throughout her career. I think that books written by most people who were in politics will always have a bit of bias about them.

• Albright has an agenda in her books

Madeline Albright has a clear agenda in her books. I find them to be rather inaccurate for the purpose of shading the debate toward her liberal, internationalist view of foreign policy. Her books also are slanted to increase her legacy and are not particular forthright about the weaknesses of her term as Secretary of State.

• I do not find Madeleine Albright's books to be accurate.

I do not find Madeleine Albright's books to be accurate on the subjects written. I have read a few of Madeleine Alberight's books and I have found a few flaws in them as far as the geography of certain events go. Which is not surprising, considering how rushed the books feel.