Do you find Madeleine Albright's quotes motivational?

• Yes, I Do think they can inspire

I loved her quote about the about if America has to use force. It makes you feel like America is something to be proud of,but those times seem to be in the past. It nice to have someone who cares about the country enough to make a statement that would cause backlash, its just American and I love it.

• I do, yes.

I think Madeleine Albright's quotes are as inspirational as a quote can possible be, but they do not move me on any leve. The problem with quotes is that they do not have any sticking power. I never had a eureka moment from a quote, and I doubt I ever will.

• Madeleine Albright Inspires Women

Madeleine Albright's words of wisdom inspire women to get involved in politics. As the first female Secretary of State in U.S. history, her class while in office was second-to-none while handling many international crises. Albright's quotes are motivational in that she served during a time of relative peace in the world.

• Madeleine Albright's quotes are not motivational.

While Madeleine Albright broke ground as the first woman to become Secretary of State in the United States, it's hard to remember anything she said, which indicates she wasn't particularly inspirational in terms of quotes. Certainly her life and accomplishments were inspirational because of the barriers she broke, but her quotes aren't memorable.

• I do not find Madeleine Albright's quotes motivational.

I do not find Madeleine Albright's quotes motivational. I think they are very confusing and hard to understand. They usually go on and on about something that you are not interested in reading in the first place. They may be fine for someone but I personally do not find them motivational.