Do you follow healthy eating habits (yes) or unhealthy eating habits (no)?

• Generally Healthy Eating

Given that I use to have an issue with my weight and even had a BMI Index that indicated I was obese, I now follow healthy eating habits. It took me about two years to get my weight down to a healthy, normal range and it has remained there ever since.

• My diet is terrible.

I follow unhealthy eating habits, because I have no motivation. I know that I need to eat healthy to look and feel my best, but chocolate bars are delicious. I admit that I am too tired to cook after work, and that I eat more than I should just because it is there.

• No, I am guilty of unhealthy eating habits.

I admit, although I know better, I have unhealthy eating habits. I love broccoli, salads, fresh fruit and yogurt. The bad part comes when I get my hands on a bag of potato chips while watching TV, or when I see a hot dog stand at the courthouse square, or when a family member decides they need to go out for ice cream. No will power.

• No, As hard as I am trying I do not follow heathy eating habits.

I find it difficult to follow healthy eating habits. It is difficult to get on a regime of eating entirely healthy. I do substitute cucumbers as a snack. I have stopped drinking diet cokes and changed to water with fresh lemon inside. I am trying but I feel that I am a failure with all the processed food available.

• I eat unhealthy.

I recently moved in with my girlfriend and her daughter, about two months ago. My lifestyle was much different beforehand. I used to work out every day--sometimes twice per day--and watch how many calories I was taking in. Now I'm just busy, running out of money, overly-stressed, and have no time healthy eating.