• He is the worst

He's so whiny and his deer in the headlights look all the time is too much. Easily the worst character on Friends and I can't understand how anyone would find him attractive. Rachel could do a thousand times better. I honestly hate this guy. Nothing would please me more to see him crash and burn. Oh wait...

• Whiney, estrogen maiden tool.

I hated Ross and all the other characters he's played. I can't help but think this is what a soft lady he is in real life. Schwimmer is nothing but garbage. Desperate garbage. If a roll calls for a filthy, spineless pile of fecal matter, then by all means, cast Schwimmer and his stupid face.

• His a wimp

Can't stand any of the characters he plays. He's always whining. He seems like someone that would cry for sex. I don't know why but I can picture him actually whining to get laid. Hate him. I am glad that I'm not alone in this. I wanted to punch Ross in the face.

• You're god damn right I do.

To reiterate what someone said previously, just LOOK at him. He's a sniveling little turkey with a bitch nose and whiney ass voice. It's like he has aspergers or something - he's fucking annoying, dude. His very existence is revolting and if I could introduce just one face to my knee cap, it would be his. FUCK YOU David Schwimmer.

• Hell yes. Just LOOK at him.

Just LOOK at him. Just LOOK at him. Just LOOK at him. Just LOOK at him. Just LOOK at him. Just LOOK at him. Just LOOK at him. Just LOOK at him. Just LOOK at him. Just LOOK at him. Just LOOK at him. Just LOOK at him. Just LOOK at him.

• How many guys don't?

The guy plays a needy whiner on that show friends, and his face looks like a peanut. Is he supposed to be cute and vulnerable, just like a grown up Macaulay caulkin or something? I don't know, I don't care and I just plain hate his face. The only thing I want to see him do is put on a top hat, monocle and dance around with a cane like mr peanut.

• Something about him screams out, "I'm a proud douchebag"

I don't know. There's something about him that makes me want to punch him in the face. Aside from his part on "Friends," my most hated show of all time. He, along with Mathew Perry and Matt Le Blanc, are a band of douchebag (play on words of the title "Band of Brothers" [which I also can't stand to watch]). I don't like him. I'm sorry. No likable qualities whatsoever.

• No! I love me some Ross!

Lol, this is the weirdest topic I've seen! I used to watch friends all the time and i still do! (On Nick @ Night) So, i don't understand why you'd hate him lol! Unless u have a reason i don't understand i guess, i also hate how we have to type atleast 50 words