• He always plays the same character. . . . Ross Gellar a whiney, Selfish bitch.

Now he is ruining one of my favorite shows! I canNOT believe they cast this turd on Will & Grace. I can actually say that I will not be watching it now because of him. Just his annoying face and voice make my skin crawl. Thanks for ruining my favorite show COCK BAG!

• Stuck up man

He came to my work twice and both times he would treat everyone with attitude and act like he was above everyone. I told it to one of my regulars and he also agreed that he met him and acted the same way. He really needs to go over himself

• Stuck up man

• He is a dick

He is a fucking dick. He is a mysoginist. He is so content with his douchebag self in the show friends, and will never accept the fact that his ideas are fucking terrible, and he himself is just absolutely wrong. He is a terrible person, and I just want to blow his head off.

• I dont trust him

Look at him wtfrick is that lmao who let him exist lol the only good role hes ever had was melman da giraffe in madagascar tbh haha friends sucks david schwimmer sucks this shouldnt even be a debate its so blatantly obvious just look at the results of the debate thing hahahaha

• Preening Arrogant Douchebag. Not a nice guy.

He hit on my ex-girlfriends mentally disabled sister at LAX in 2001. He seemed cool when he introduced himself as David but when she rejected him he called her a "botch" and got into her face saying "Do you know who I am?! Who the hell are you? Nobody!" What the hell is a "botch" Schwimmer? He's useless as an actor and can't even insult a woman properly.

• He is the worst

He's so whiny and his deer in the headlights look all the time is too much. Easily the worst character on Friends and I can't understand how anyone would find him attractive. Rachel could do a thousand times better. I honestly hate this guy. Nothing would please me more to see him crash and burn. Oh wait...

• Whiney, estrogen maiden tool.

I hated Ross and all the other characters he's played. I can't help but think this is what a soft lady he is in real life. Schwimmer is nothing but garbage. Desperate garbage. If a roll calls for a filthy, spineless pile of fecal matter, then by all means, cast Schwimmer and his stupid face.

• His a wimp

Can't stand any of the characters he plays. He's always whining. He seems like someone that would cry for sex. I don't know why but I can picture him actually whining to get laid. Hate him. I am glad that I'm not alone in this. I wanted to punch Ross in the face.

• No! I love me some Ross!

Lol, this is the weirdest topic I've seen! I used to watch friends all the time and i still do! (On Nick @ Night) So, i don't understand why you'd hate him lol! Unless u have a reason i don't understand i guess, i also hate how we have to type atleast 50 words