• Hateful dismissive attitude that does no good.

Speaking from my stand point as a humanist who has done volunteer humanitarian work such as, bringing water to the people in haiti after the earthquake incident,and bringing medicine to the sick all over the world for (example the parts of africa that don't have the money to afford medicine) . So to say you hate all humans is not only hateful and selfish to an incredible degree (for example, comparing humankind to a virus/disease is not only hateful but immature (aswell as saying "humans suck" or "kill all humans" ) which just make you look like a violence craving psychopath, and furthermore without humans they wouldn't have the houses in which they live,the books they read, the television they watch nor the computers they frequently use to complain constantly, and speaking from personal experience, about every misanthropist I have ever met has never done anything for anyone in his/her entire life, then despite being a negative lazy blame cannon they proceed to blow every negative aspect of mankind way way way out of proportion whilst being biased enough as to refuse to acknowledge all the good we've done in the world. In conclusion misanthropist's are narcisisstic (and sometimes hypocrites for exempting themselves from their own hate) and therefore are not worthy of attention from all of the good people in society.

• Not everyone deserves to live, but everyone is worth saving

This is all based on personal perception and not statistical fact, but I would like to believe that all people are worth saving. It is a very naive perception I am aware of that but I would rather give everyone a chance to understand their perceptions, and please no hate

• I enjoy misanthropes:

Most of them want to be left alone, aren't violent, and are decent enough in order to get you to leave them be. They are wonderful people who I wish there were more of because they leave you be as well, grant you what they can if necessary, and are generally more socially acceptable to draw as little attention to themselves as possible.

• That's Their Prerogative

It is simply stupid to hate someone on the basis of their personality if they are not actually harmful in any way. Typically misanthropes tend to be rather peaceful introverts who would prefer to just keep out of the affairs of others and be extended that same courtesy. Leave them alone, and they are usually perfectly agreeable people.

• Misanthropy is simply logical:

Given the historical state of humanity it only makes sense to be disgusted by humans and what they do-- and don't do. If any other species did half of what humans do, every government would seek its destruction. Humans are a virus, and if humanity doesn't change it deserves extinction.