• Don't hate me for this

I don't mean to offend people, but I just found out today that Zayn is like 33 years old because I thought he was like a high school or college kid. I also just found out that he is married. Don't hate me but I am not a big person on bands

• I love them

They are talented, handsome, funny, likable and kind young men and I am proud to be a fan of theirs. I saw them in concert in 2013 and they were amazing. I don't know them personally so I can't say I hate them. I like the personalities I have seen in their videos and on stage.

• No, they have good voices.

While One Direction feels like it is aimed more towards a younger crowd (pre-teens and teens) they do have a good voice and some catchy songs. You might not find me blaring them when I hear them over the radio, but they are good. Also from what I can tell act respectably.

• One direction is everything.

No I do not. One Direction are the kings of pop culture. They are incredibly talented and have more talent than everyone else in the music industry combined. In addition to their talent, they are all extremely attractive and could get it any day. Epecially Niall, Zayn and Harry. Liams okay. But who is Louis again? Who knows.