Do you hate types who feel the need to give comic sarcastic moments in every little thing?

Asked by: Adam2
  • They f--king annoy me

And then they have the nerve to say "Seinfeld" is not funny. Please... Like you're not cool. You're not impressing anyone with your BS. Usually these types are very, very arrogant. They annoy the hell out of me. It's these kinda people, maybe it's a movie thing, where in a nice movie -- think of it like this, when one of those nice moments on "Full House" occurs, Stephanie has to make some sarcastic remark to add humor. I find people like that annoying.

• You can't blame them. That's just who they are, annoying or not.

Either they were "trained" to include this sarcasm, maybe irony into their everyday casual speech, they find it relaxing for themselves, or they may enjoy seeing the pain in others suffering from their sarcastic wrath.

Personally, I don't like how everyone's supposed to be funny all the time. Maybe it's because I'm not all that funny.

• My Best Friend is super sarcastic

He is soooo sarcastic, like 85% of what comes out of his mouth is sarcasm! But that's kind of why I like him, he makes everything funny and always knows how to make me laugh. I wouldn't ever want him to change because I love him as he is sarcasm and all!