Do you have a problem with Hillary Clinton receiving funds from big gas and oil?

• I have a problem with Hillary and her corperations

Hillary has all of these big doners funding her campaign. She used to be involved in wall street also. I don't think Hillary is a sincere candidate. It doesn't suprise me that she is receiving funds from big gas and oil. I think Hillary would take funds from anywhere to be honest.

• On Hillary Clinton Recieving Funds From Big Oil and Gas

Much of our economy operates on gas and oil. If Hillary Clinton gets in to Office, I do not think she would actively promote big gas and oil in a way that would harm the environment anymore than it is already being effected. Many businesses and institutions currently depend on gas and oil. I think it is an even exchange. We will still need gas and oil if we were to transition to other sources of power and I doubt the amount of funds she received would go very far, especially taking into account that in the long run it will most likely benefit us all if this can be used as a mean to transition into using more eco-friendly sources of power.

• I have a problem with Hillary Clinton receiving funds from big gas and oil

I have a problem with Hillary Clinton receiving funds from big gas and oil. This is because it means she will prioritize these industries' needs above everyday citizens' needs. Most of the politicians are bought and paid for, including her. All candidates should get their money from self-funding and individuals.

• It's not the money, it's the actions.

I don't personally believe that every politician is 100% beholden to the money they receive from these "special interests." It is true that many politicians do fall into that trap, but the stronger people don't. I believe that Hillary Clinton has the strength in character and judgment to lead the country. She has the temperament to use her own judgment and not let the money get in the way.