• Everything in moderation

Yes, I drink one alcoholic beverage each day. Besides the fact that I enjoy alcohol, especially in the winter, science has revealed that, for example, one glass of red wine can be beneficial to one's health. Although the global opinion on how much is too much varies greatly, the National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism recommends women drink no more than 3 drinks per day and the Department of Agriculture and Department of Health and Human Services says one drink per day for women, and two drinks per day for men is just fine.

• Drinking is bad.

An alcoholic beverage everyday can put your health and well-being in jeopardy. If you have been drinking at a level that is considered heavy drinking, AND you may want to consider making a change in your drinking habit. If you are taking certain medications that can negatively interact with alcohol.

• No I disagree

I do not have an alcoholic beverage every day. But at the same time, I do not think there is anything wrong with having a glass of wine, beer or cocktail at the end of a long day. I think it is only a problem when you can't go without the alcohol.

• I used to, but stopped.

I didn't stop because I thought it was bad for me. I actually think one per day is likely good for you. I just stopped because it was no longer really desirable for me. I just found myself wanting to drink something else instead. I'm sure someday I'll go back to alcohol every night, but for now I'm good.