• Yes, most of us have enough time to relax.

Most of us probably have enough time to relax, but we're currently devoting that time to something else. It might more be an issue of time management, rather than lack of time. For example, a lot of people spend time texting or talking on the phone, and don't consider that down time. But it's sometimes something that doesn't even need to be done, and those minutes could be put toward doing something to unwind. I personally never feel like I have enough time to relax, but when I really think about it, I figure it might more be an issue of time management than lack of time.

• Yes, I have enough time to relax.

I believe that I have enough time to relax. One of the reasons I have time to relax is because I make sure that I have enough time in my day to do something that I want to do. During that "me" time I try and pick something relaxing, like going for a walk.

• I Don't Have Enough Time Period

I do not have enough time to relax. Really, I don't have enough time to get done what I should get done in days time or a weeks time, etc. I have to work a good 60 hours a week just to make enough money to get the bills paid and be broke.

• Never enough time to relax

With how much I have to work, between my job and my actual career, I never actually have any time to truthfully relax. Whenever I do try and steal an hour or two to myself I spend the whole time worrying about the things that I should be doing instead.

• I don't have enough time to relax.

I don’t have enough time to relax. There is way too much going on at one
    time. Modern American life can be very
    hectic sometimes. It’s hard to find a
    minute to sit back and take a break.
    There is so much to be done all the time. Between work, family, and friends, we are all
    always so busy.