• I love my Diary

It helps me let my feelings out. It is the perfect time to get away. Write what is bothering you without yelling or arguing about it, you can just write and if you are in a smiliar situation later, you can look back and see what you did then and what you can do now

• Yes, keeping a journal increases self awarness.

Yes, I have kept a journal for many years. After the loss of a loved one several years ago, I began to express my feelings through writing. Putting your thoughts down can help you channel energy. Whether it's good or bad feelings, mixed emotions, anxiety or fear. Keeping a journal is a self expression of who you are at times, and what you destine to be.

• No I do not

I do not keep a journal but I can certainly understand why some one would keep one and I recon I might have attempted a few times in the past to start one but it just never stuck I guess maybe because I am just to be busy of a person.