Do you know any suicidal people, yourself included?

Asked by: blackkid
  • I absolutely do

I have multiple friends who I help deal with depression and suicidal thoughts and i do my 100 percent best effort to help them and comfort them. I, myself, am included in this category. My depression started in 7th grade and suicidal thoughts started in 9th grade. But i can strongly say now that i am better, and help others when they need to be helped.

• I've known a few.

I've had a friend who was successful in his intentions, and a few others that I've crossed here and there. We've since drifted apart and I don't know what happened to any of them. A great deal of them saw combat, one including a family member. They say it's PTSD, but I don't know if it's just how he is when he's coping with the reality around him. He's honestly only happy when he's out doing field operations. When he's home he's anxious, short fused, and restless.

• I do not:

I simply do not. I've come across such persons but they are all dead by suicide by now so they don't count. I'm asking in wake of Robin William's choice to end his life over his battles with drugs, depression, and various other issues that I am not aware of.