• Yes I Can

Probably there is a high chance that whoever is writing a comment knows how to count to ten. If you did not learn how to count to ten then probably you can't read this either. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. That simple. So go back to Pre-school if you don't know.

• Yes I can

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.

This makes a great first post on the site by the way, people shall fear my intellect! For I have proven able to count to ten, a feat only few are capable of. Moreover, I rambled on a whole 54 word paragraph for it.

• Of course I do

I am extremely bored and do not know why I am commenting on this. Probably because I can type fast and don't have anything better to do but that is not on topic. I am currently enrolled in French and Spanish and therefore know how to count to 10 in English, French, and Spanish just clarifying.

• Not in Spanish.

As someone who has graduated with a low A average from a college university, one would hope I knew my 1,2,3's and A,B,C's. After becoming a parent, I made jokes about remember the words to some of the alphabet and number songs on Sesame Street. Sadly, this was not the case when it came to my numbers in Spanish. As I was trying to teach my son his numbers in Spanish I quickly realized I no longer knew how to count.

• No I cannot.

I can't count to ten! You caught me! During my remedial math class I have to use a cheat sheet that tells me that (looks at paper for several minutes) the numbers are 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, wait no 5, 6, 7 (looks at paper more) 8, 9, 11. I mean ten.