Do you know what statutory rape and are some pedophiles really pedophiles?

Asked by: CueQuianna
  • WTF people really.

Okay so I just read a story about how a girl *lied about her age* had sex with a man and now he is a pedophile....... People need to get there kids man. Its a crazy world. MEN ARM YOURSELVES ALWAYS ASK FOR AN ID. I can't even understand why he is getting in trouble when she admitting to lying about her age. What's your opinion
    here's the link

http://www.Wftv.Com/news/news/man-sentenced-to-prison-after-girls-myspace-page-l/nFCn8/

• Depends on the scenerio

Being a sixteen year old who has had a few (non sexual) relationships with older (by 4 years) men, i believe that love is love... To an extent. I think that it's gross if they are more that ten years apart, but that's none of my business. But if she/he is 16 years or younger, and the person he/she is with is 23 or older that's absolutely not okay. No matter how "mature" they are. Especially if they are having a sexual relationship. I mean jeesh your taking away someones virtue (I'm a virgin, i take virtue this very seriously). The least you can do is wait till she is "of age".

• Depends on the scenerio