• Yes, I do..... Through YouTube and not real life.

@XxMR_MLG_PRo_xX You are clearly a twelve year old and you have my pity. Your low intellect will only ruin your life rather than improve it.

Now for that man up there, I like his YouTube and though I do not watch him often I liked his review on, "What parents think of new video game consoles" and Pokemon.

• I do know him

I know him because he is my waifu. He also watches amine and makes videos. Pamyu is bae. Pamyu is bae. Pamyu is bae. Pamyu is bae. Pamyu is bae. Pamyu is bae. Pamyu is bae. Pamyu is bae. Pamyu is bae. Pamyu is bae. Pamyu is bae. Pamyu is bae.

• Nope I don't

Im sorry but my life doesn't revolve around youtube so nope ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

profashaf says2015-11-10T09:30:19.547
MAMA AND PROF MADE MY LIFE A SUCCESS IN S.A +27604180512 SHE MADE MY LIFE A SUCCESS "several years of unhappiness in my marriage led to loneliness, continuous crying and suffering,after hearing about mama ,i decided to visit her "for only 100$ as a consultation fee,she read my fortune accurately and told me about my past life,my marriage and business and in a dish of water with a mirror she showed me the faces of my enemies as well as my husband`s girlfriend.She performed a special prayer and gave me powerful Indian crystals,oil,stick and ring to use at my work place,business as well as my home.UNBELIEVABLE!In less than 1 week,all my problems were over and I`m very happy in my marriage and my husband left his girl friend and came back to me.Over the years,i have tried many healer but they all failed.MAMA,your special ring is a blessing that has improved my financial status,business stability,love as well as my home.There is no other way to say thank you but to tell others about you and your work!Contact her +27604180512.She has offices in,sandton johannesburg OR WWW.PROFSHAF.CO.ZA