• Bitcoin is honest money

Bitcoin is global and more secure than any other currency issued by central banks. I can be sent and received lot faster, no red-tape or arbitrary regulations, just pure magic. Most people don't know how government money (FIAT) is produced: Counterfeited by the government and banks. While Bitcoin users do know how Bitcoin is made. Bitcoin is used by consensus, no government obliged us to use this currency, we chose to

• Bitcoin is honest money

• I Like Bitcoin

Yes, though I do not own any of the currency, I like Bitcoin. It fascinates me that virtual currencies such as Bitcoin exist, and that they have come about simply because the online world has decided to give these currencies value. That the rest of the world is now recognizing these currencies blows my mind.

• Bitcoin is great idea

The general idea of Bitcoin is a great idea. A decentralized unregulated currency can exist on the Internet. Currency exchanges can be held anonymously. Other bit coins are prone to hyper inflation and hyper deflation. Hopefully you will be able to buy physical bitcoins soon. It may some day replace PayPal.

• Fundamentally flawed concept amount to little more than a tulip bulb

All 'coin (bitcoin, feathercoin, lightcoin) is a flawed concept. Because it is a deflationary currency it cannot work in any banking system long term, and would only result in mass creditor default followed by mass bank default. It's unregulated nature doesn't mean that it is better just that it's uninsured.

dalovar says2014-10-06T23:43:29.957
Bitcoin is global and more secure than any other currency issued by central banks. I can be sent and received lot faster, no red-tape or arbitrary regulations, just pure magic. Most people don't know how government money (FIAT) is produced (counterfeited by the government and banks). While Bitcoin users do know how Bitcoin is made. Bitcoin is used by consensus, no government obliged us to use this currency, we chose to