• Yummy Sugar Thing

Cake is good. I like my yummy, calorie-stuffed cake. Cake is so sweet and sugar stuffed. I enjoy its delicious tastes and flavors. Cakes are like people; they can be amazing, terrible, or boring. I am not sure about you, but right now I'd enjoy some yummy, delicious yeast spice cake. Mhhhm

• Cake is the shit

Cake is like heaven on earth, its like god knew we needed Jesus so he gave us cake. Cake is like Something out of a fairy-tale then like magic happened and it came to life. So to sum it up THANK GOD FOR THE CAKE (and tacos).

~Love From The Cake Lover

• I Like CAKE

Cake is the best thing to ever happen to me. I love cake but it's not a good argument because if you don't like cake you are a C-o-m-m-u-n-i-s-t at the least that's what my stepdad says. Okay so shut it man. I love cake and I don't like you at all.

• Cake is yummy

Cake is yummy. I like cake because it is yummy. You should all eat cake. Yumyumyum. Cake is best when you have milk and eat it on the couch. There is not much to not like about cake. It is sweet and yummy and you can decorate it so that it looks nice.🎂

• Tastes like nothing but sugar

I don't really like cake, but I like pies and brownies. To me cake is like eating styrofoam made of sugar topped with more sugar. Its probably the most boring and bland dessert out there when it isn't overwhelmingly sweet.

I can barely tell a difference in flavor between different cakes other than the sweetness level. Heaven forbid the frosting is synthetic. Then it tastes like someone mixed Lysol with sugar.

• Eh, it's not the best thing out there.

I'm not really a big fan of cake. I love candy and all that, but usually I can't stand things that are too sweet when they aren't a candy of some type. I don't really like cake, cookies, brownies, etc. unless I have a huge glass of milk to wash it down with.