• Yummy Sugar Thing

Cake is good. I like my yummy, calorie-stuffed cake. Cake is so sweet and sugar stuffed. I enjoy its delicious tastes and flavors. Cakes are like people; they can be amazing, terrible, or boring. I am not sure about you, but right now I'd enjoy some yummy, delicious yeast spice cake. Mhhhm

• Cake is yummy

Cake is yummy. I like cake because it is yummy. You should all eat cake. Yumyumyum. Cake is best when you have milk and eat it on the couch. There is not much to not like about cake. It is sweet and yummy and you can decorate it so that it looks nice.🎂

• Eh, it's not the best thing out there.

I'm not really a big fan of cake. I love candy and all that, but usually I can't stand things that are too sweet when they aren't a candy of some type. I don't really like cake, cookies, brownies, etc. unless I have a huge glass of milk to wash it down with.