• Yeah, it's awesome.

Google is one, if not the most visited website on the internet, and it really has a monopoly on search engines- barely anyone uses Bing and Yahoo! Regularly, and there's a reason for that. Google has the best selections, results, and the best search engine algorithm; better than Bing or any other website. Not only that, but it has tons of other useful applications, like Google maps, g-mail, Google translate, and Google drive. And let's not forget about it's partnership with YouTube. All in all, Google is the bomb diggity.

• Well, why not?

Google provides us with awesome stuff such as youtube, chrome, maps, translate, google plus and all other kinds of awesome stuff. Plus, Google is a great place for search engines. And who doesn't love google doodles? Anyway, google is good and I will use these words to use up my words needed.

• I really love google!

I am using google every day. I can't imagine living a life without google. It always help me look up any information I have look up on internet, which also enables me to cut down on time to write reports. To top it off , I have been addicted to all services and products connected to google.

• Yes I like google.

Google is amazing, giving information everywhere. I really can't come up with anything else so I will copy Denny's post, as I agree with it. It's an amazing search engine which doesnt compare to those like yahoo and bing. Google chrome is also a very convenient web browser. One that I find has the least amount of advertisments and can be customized and made to run how you want it to run.

• Yes I like google.

Despite google pretty much buying every buisness there is and dipping their feet into every thriving market. I love google. It's an amazing search engine which doesnt compare to those like yahoo and bing. Google chrome is also a very convenient web browser. One that I find has the least amount of advertisments and can be customized and made to run how you want it to run.

• Yes I like google.