Do you like Home Run Inn frozen pizza? Why/why not?

Asked by: Adam2
  • Best damn frozen pizza I have ever eaten

It's so rich and delicious. It's the best pizza I've ever eaten. I can't resist the uncured sausage. And the uncured pepperoni. It's one of the best pizzas I've eaten. It's hard to resist. If my mommy can't cook, I'll have that for dinner. It's delicious. I recommend it for those who haven't tried it.

• It's okay, but I'm not picky.

As far as frozen pizzas go, it's pretty decent quality. Better than a Tombstone or something cheapo like that. But I prefer Freschetta or even Great Value because the crust is thicker and tastes more like a real hand made pizza crust. So overall, it's good, but they could do better.

• The frozen is better!

I never tried home run inn pizza in restaurant until a few weeks ago because i loved the frozen pizza but when I had it the pizza was to salty and it was really disappointing. If you want a frozen pizza just to make a fast lunch try home run inn pizza but don't be fooled the restaurant is no better at all.

• Have never had it

I have never even heard of the brand name "home run". So it can't be that good if it does not even exist in my country. The brands of frozen pizza that we have include McCain and papa Gisepie. They are pretty good but you always need to add extra cheese.

Adam2 says2013-12-14T23:28:20.420
Best frozen pizza I've had sorry