• Kendama is great

To be honest, I don't play with a Kendama, but I have nothing against them. In fact, I actually love it when someone plays with a Kendama. I believe, in my own opinion, the reason why people hate Kendama is because it is popular, especially where I live (Oahu, Hawaii). Obviously, this is not the sole reason why people hate Kendama.

Kendama trains the eye, mind, and the hands of the user. Various tricks on the Kendama proves this, especially when the user strives to reach for perfection upon a specific trick. This is similar to Yo-Yo, where a specific trick involves a well-trained eye, mind, and hands to complete the trick perfectly. I don't understand why someone would go against a material that can teach and train. Anyone who goes against the concept of a material that teaches and train must rethink again, but I am more than willing to hear your reason why.

Kendama is also a great alternative to take some time away from electronics such as iPhone and iPad. I am not saying that Kendama users should completely avoid such electronics. What I am trying to say is that Kendama is another way to have fun while being trained other than electronics.

My biggest advice to Kendama users is to please respect your surroundings. Understand when it's inappropriate to be playing your Kendama. For instance, playing your Kendama during a worship service in church. Some people are easily irritated, especially by the sounds a Kendama makes. So, understand that while playing with your Kendama. Overall, I have nothing against Kendama. What really matters is how the user uses the Kendama. I mean, someone said, "You could use Kendama as a weapon." Please, don't do that unless it's for self-protection or the like.

• Ggg ggg ggg

G g g g g g g g g g g g b h h h h h h h h b g g g b h h b g g h h b h h h h h h h h j v v j h f g y

• Poop taste like corn poop

Poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop corn poop poop poop poop poopred poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop poop red green yellow poop poop poop ;) poop poop poopy poop poop poop pop poop poop poop poop fart poop fart poop

• Kendamas are hot

Poop poop -poop poop poop poop awesome hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi poop poop poop poop poop hi is awesome kendama mama is hot poop is tooooooo hoy mama kendama is hot so is you mama poop poop piop pop poop pop pooppopop p00pp popo p00p sex

• It is fun

I have nothing against kendamas it's not like they are bad or anything. I enjoy seeing people do tricks on them because they are being kind of creative not hurtful. I mean it is not like the are using the as a weapon. So I think kendamas are ok to play with.

• No no no

No because they can disract kids and they can hurt kids and kids might feel left out and feel the need to buy a kendama but they can´t so they feel ashamed. Thats why we shouldn´t have kendamas. Because they can hurt people phisicly and mentaly.! ! ! ! !

• No no no

They are distractions in school so yeay ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! !

• No no no

• They use kendama and hit me!

They threaten to hit me with their stupid kendama and they always bring their kendama to school.That is against the school rule!And they bull shit everyday talk about kendama and mock those without Kendama and always show off like crap Niger and every conversation their start with "Hey I challenge you to a ken challenge"and when they win,they start bragging and when they lose they throw tantrum at the oppenent what the hack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• It is very bad

It just make people more show off and puls they will blame you when their Kendama is spoilded cause they ask you to play it. When you do something wrong they will call you a noob come on and what is so fun about it,I have been forced to play this thing which I don't like all I want to play my favorite thing I want to be myself

• I think the name "The Devil's Hammer" is a lot more suiting.

When I first heard of these things, they seemed like harmless little toys. They had the same effect a Yo-Yo had on me when I heard of it: "Oh cool.". However, today that's not the case at all. I honestly despise Kendamas, I bought one myself, played around with it for about a month, and honestly I'm wondering if I'm just not normal for finding completely boring.

First off, I will admit. These things aren't bad in terms of physical reasons. It does teach you great motor skills and really helps with your hand-eye co-ordination, and while I still see people who's eyes are glued to their phones, it's nice to see people developing skills, and socializing.

And that's...Where it all goes down in a giant ball of flame. Mind you this is my opinion, and I know plenty of people who will argue against this, but I still believe what I think to be true. See these things do have a great influence on physical ability, but honestly, just by watching some people with them I can barely stand to talk to them, even if I can stand being around them for a short period of time.

See, one thing I notice is that they're honestly just complete jerks. This might not be the way where you live, but it sure is where I am. The people who own one of these "Devil's Hammers" as I like to call them, are just a bit mean to others, mocking those without kendamas or all they even talk about is Kendama. It's like their opening introduction really. "Hi! My names ____! I'll play you in Ken!".
    That's the other thing. The people who own them, follow a certain pattern.
    Phase 1: "These things are weird."
    Phase 2: "Eh, maybe I should get one, try it out!"
    Phase 3: "I got one! This is actually a little fun. Not like I'll get addicted though."
    Phase 4: "Hey! This is really fun! I couldn't imagine leaving home without it!"
    And finally, Phase 5: "IF SOMEONE TOUCHES MY BABY, I SHALL SLAUGHTER THEE AND THINE ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD."

Not exactly like that, but you get the point. They become so obsessed with it, that they actually get beyond the point of, if someone took it for 2 seconds they might as well be holding a knife to their throat. I have a friend who thought they were weird, but after getting a few new friends (And the magical power of Peer Pressure!", he decided to get one. Once I saw this, I immediately advised him not to get addicted to it, in which he responded and I quote: "I can't get addicted!" Long story short if I even touch it he'll beat me with a foam baseball bat. True story.

So really, there are worse things to get addicted too, and it is healthy. However it has certain personality implications, to where it becomes another body part, and personally, I'm just tired of it.

• Its bad really

Its bad cause u could Kendama trains the eye, mind, and the hands of the user. Various tricks on the Kendama proves this, especially when the user strives to reach for perfection upon a specific trick. This is similar to Yo-Yo, where a specific trick involves a well-trained eye, mind, and hands to complete the trick perfectly. I don't understand why someone would go against a material that can teach and train. Anyone who goes against the concept of a material that teaches and train must rethink again, but I am more than willing to hear your reason why.