• I love Music

Music calms me down when im stressed and when im angry or sad, music just relaxes my brain when im doing homework or when im bored. I don't really know how some people don't appreciate music because for me it just puts everything into place when i get stressed. People should appreciate music more

• I love Music

• ♥ its life

Music is life. Food is Also life. But yeah really though i love music and food. And money XD ;) Who doesnt like it ? Like um okayjdfdhsljfhdufgs fhsj fhsjfkjsf hj jfhjs fjhfjhsf yfu sfhjkdfu fsif dhfjf hfhkf dfhslkdjfhjsdfhk fjhdfjsf jjhj fjdfjhuh jsdos djhounjkhou dfhudfndlfh;df dfh8weeryty uto438 bvdlfb ;p9ure BYE

• I like music

It makes me feel happy and amazing.I love releasing all the stress and worry from the day.I like taking time to take care of myself and relieves stress.Listening music help my mental health get better.Music is fun. When i'm very angry, listening to calm music helps me cool down too.

• I like music

• As an audio engineer I love music

Music has been a passion or mine for many years. I've never been very good at playing instruments, but I love all the math and patterns that make up music. It's almost feels like it's part of some kind of grand design, how mathematically perfect sound and wave forms are.

• Music is perhaps one of the greatest creations

I have a daily ritual, I HAVE TO listen music every day for at least 30-45 mins otherwise I get cranky! My mother always loved music, and appreciates every instrument, so I decided to take up the piano because of this. Music, as I have always believed helps people...Just by playing a song people know creates a happier atmosphere and it also shows your creative side.
    To be bitterly honest, I don't like people who think that music is "obnoxious" what does that even mean? Unless you can define this then I cannot accept it and can only think of it as another way of saying "music is a waste of time" - WHICH IT ISN'T.

• Music creates a good atmosphere

Music affects the atmosphere of places because depending on where you go you have different types of music genres. When walking into the mall, picking a store you're wanting to go in; Going into Hollister, you'd mostly find music that is popular, mostly pop. But when going into Hot Topic, You would be hearing Screamo or Heavy Metal.

• Music is soothing for my mind and soul

When i hear music it soothes me refreshes me and makes me forget all my tensions. It acts as a calming medicine for my mind and helps to figure out things more clearly. Listening to music in my study breaks doesn't distracts my mind which usually the tv shows do. I can say tht my world is incomplete without music in short i breathe music.

• Music, who dosen't love it

Music is an element of life. Everyday when i come home before i do my homework I practice piano and trumpet for 30 mins. Whenever i do homework I listen to music. I listen to music whenever I can and sometimes find myself sitting around simply listening to music. The this is, music is extremely important to life as it, like said, has a huge influence on you mood. It also livens life. Music is the "shazang" in life. My life would be incomplete without music.

• Nope. No interest to me.

I don't listen to music, I don't enjoy it. I don't like it.
    It's just noise to me. Obnoxious after a couple minutes. No interest in music.
    I usually always turn down the music in video games as well and just have some tv show or podcast or something going on in the background minimized.
    Music does nothing for me. I was even in my middle school and high school choir, I was taught how to play the piano, but it was never something appealing.