• They are cool

They are cool cool cool cool cool cool c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c cc c c c cccc c c c c c c c c c c cool c

• They are cool

• There so cute

I LOVE PENGUINS I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM THERE SO CUTE A FLUFFY SO YES, I DO LOVE PENGUINS I LOVE PENGUINS THERE SOFT AND FLUFFY I GET IT I MIGHT BE SAYING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN BUT I LOVE PENGUINS I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes i do mean to caps everything.

• There so cute

• Penguins are awesome

With the game club penguin children have realizied that people are not the only things that. Should stad for something i bleave that penguins are cute and cuddly and should Rome the earth so much bigger than humans there for they will help so much education an other things .D

• Penguins are awesome

• Penguins are awesome

• Penguins Are Epic

No one can deny that penguins are amazing. They are amazing. They are epic. They are cool. They look cool. They eat fish. They are the best bird ever. They fight polar bears. They are ultimate epicness. They are just better than you. You can't deny that they are the best!

• Yes I do

I just love penguins but I CAN NOT IMAGINE SOMEONE HATING THEM. They are curious creatures if you ask me. I enjoyed watching mr.Poper's penguins was like laugh out loud lol......Wellll I also like how they slide on their bellies sometimes makes them look more cuter and there fast inside the water and weird how they push one another inside the water to see if its safe so yah thats my answer

• How could you not like penguins?

Penguins are the embodiment of god and bring fluffy feelings into our blank and dull world which we have created to sustain our worthless lives. Penguins are adorable and they do not judge people as we humans do. We should learn more from penguins, do you know that we humans on average have a 60% divorce rate while penguins mate for life and never cheat with other penguins. We should replace human life with penguins

• They ruin childhoods.

Penguins themselves are not bad. How humanity has made them to be has ruined their standards. I am referring to the Disney game Club Penguin. Club penguin has ruined countless numbers of children's childhood. When children join the game, over time they learn to realize that the only way they can be fit in, or even be above standards, is to pay. The game teaches us that money can in fact buy happiness. The children start to realize that the more they pay, the better they are. The game has distracted many people from the studies. While some might say that some children have no studies to worry about, that is false. The child eventually becomes addicted to the game and therefore he or she will care less about school and more about a fictional game. The game has clouded many children's minds, in showing that penguin's are a superior species than any other species, and that they have higher intellectual capabilities than they actually have. Also, teenagers tend to go on the children's cite and attempt to "troll" everyone by randomly saying inappropriate words, and see how long they can last until they get banned. Overall, penguin's have inspired Disney's Club Penguin which has ruined many children's life. I personally do not like children to get their childhood taken away from them, so therefore, I do not like penguins.

• There so cute

• No, I do not like penguins.

Penguins look like a fat guy in a tuxedo. It is not pleasant to look at. Penguins are relatively dirty looking as well. They don't seem to have the ability to clean themselves with their limited mobility. Penguins also live in the coldest areas of the world. I hate cold places.