• So adorable! Aww :3

Penguins are so cute! The way they waddle, the fur they have, their little beaks. They are one of the few animal species to be almost never abused or mistreated by mankind, which is fortunate. Humans have not destroyed Antarctica with industrialization like they have literally every other place on Earth which makes them even more fortunate. Antarctica is the last place of true wilderness on Earth, the cute penguins can live in peace (except for seals) and make more cute penguins in peace and love. Yay for penguins! 🐧

• I like penguins

They are better than seals, they are also very sensitive to my needs. I don't go for fancy cars, for diamond rings or movie stars, I go for penguins, oh lord I go for penguins, cause penguins are so sensitive to my needs. And Josh likes penguins too. Penguins forever!

• They are cool

They are cool cool cool cool cool cool c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c cc c c c cccc c c c c c c c c c c cool c

• They are cool

• There so cute

I LOVE PENGUINS I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM THERE SO CUTE A FLUFFY SO YES, I DO LOVE PENGUINS I LOVE PENGUINS THERE SOFT AND FLUFFY I GET IT I MIGHT BE SAYING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN BUT I LOVE PENGUINS I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes i do mean to caps everything.

• There so cute

• Penguins are awesome

With the game club penguin children have realizied that people are not the only things that. Should stad for something i bleave that penguins are cute and cuddly and should Rome the earth so much bigger than humans there for they will help so much education an other things .D

• Penguins are awesome

• Penguins are awesome

• Penguins Are Epic

No one can deny that penguins are amazing. They are amazing. They are epic. They are cool. They look cool. They eat fish. They are the best bird ever. They fight polar bears. They are ultimate epicness. They are just better than you. You can't deny that they are the best!

• Penguins are horrible

Have you seen them?!?!?! They don't have hygiene and they don't care of their children. Once on a documentary, I saw a penguin abandon their child in the open. They smell bad too. Also they killed my father. When i go to the zoo, they squawk me. It offends my mother. They are the very reason for climate change. They trigger me. They harass my mom. And have you seen club penguin?!?!?!?! It is obvious they are evil and here to take over the world. (Insert triggered face here)

• They ruin childhoods.

Penguins themselves are not bad. How humanity has made them to be has ruined their standards. I am referring to the Disney game Club Penguin. Club penguin has ruined countless numbers of children's childhood. When children join the game, over time they learn to realize that the only way they can be fit in, or even be above standards, is to pay. The game teaches us that money can in fact buy happiness. The children start to realize that the more they pay, the better they are. The game has distracted many people from the studies. While some might say that some children have no studies to worry about, that is false. The child eventually becomes addicted to the game and therefore he or she will care less about school and more about a fictional game. The game has clouded many children's minds, in showing that penguin's are a superior species than any other species, and that they have higher intellectual capabilities than they actually have. Also, teenagers tend to go on the children's cite and attempt to "troll" everyone by randomly saying inappropriate words, and see how long they can last until they get banned. Overall, penguin's have inspired Disney's Club Penguin which has ruined many children's life. I personally do not like children to get their childhood taken away from them, so therefore, I do not like penguins.

• There so cute

• No, I do not like penguins.

Penguins look like a fat guy in a tuxedo. It is not pleasant to look at. Penguins are relatively dirty looking as well. They don't seem to have the ability to clean themselves with their limited mobility. Penguins also live in the coldest areas of the world. I hate cold places.

• They are awful creatures

Have you seen them?!?!?! They don't take good care of themselves or their children..... In a documentary, I saw a penguin desert their child in the open.... Also they killed my father. They are the reason for climate change. Whenever I go to a zoo they squawk at me. They offend my mother, she was harassed by one too. Also you ever seen club penguin!?!?!? 😡🚫🐧