• Psychology was my college major.

I am very interested in psychology. I was a psychology major in college. It is a very useful area, and is very important to society and people. Understanding they ways in which people think, and how minds work can help in relationships in general. Friends, family, co-workers, and anyone else can be easier to understand and relate to.

• Yes, because I am a psychologist.

Psychology degrees have emerged as one of the most popular options at colleges and universities throughout the world. In addition to offering a tremendous opportunity for personal growth, majoring in psychology opens up a huge range of career opportunities. If you are still wondering if earning a psychology degree is the right choice for you, then be sure to check out some of these great reasons to major in psychology.1. A Psychology Degree Can Open the Door to a Variety of Careers2. A Psychology Degree is a Great Way to Learn More About Yourself and Others3. The Job Outlook for Psychology Majors is Good