• Yes roblox is good

Roblox is the best it's better then minecraft because
    It's free
    It's fun
    It's a good way to play with your friends
    You make games and severs for free!!!
    There are minecraft games inside of roblox so you don't need roblox
    There are just some good example why roblox is good

• (Me) In my opinion, I like roblox.

Here are some reasons:
    - It is Free to Play
    - You can easily play games with friends
    - Easy to create games (excluding scripting) and manage them
    These are some of the reasons why I like roblox.
    - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com

Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com Its Roblox.Com

• Roblox IS good!

Look, most people hate Roblox because of the community and "cringey little kids". To me, that's quite a stupid reason. Hide the chat! Use some voice chat service instead! Roblox hosts a wide variety of games and can be really fun at times! Why do you hate Roblox? You SHOULD like it!

• Roblox is retarded

You can buy minecraft you noobs. Roblox is like a low-budget, low-quality sandbox where you can argue with your fellow ten-year olds and pretend to be doing somethings produ9ctive. All game modes in roblox are retaqrded because theyre game modes for ROBLOX. Yall suck some fat ones if you playing Roblox son.

• I hate ROBLOX

ROBLOX is good, but here is why I hate it:
    1. There are online daters
    2. There are no Tickets (ROBLOX had a currency called Tickets/Tix but they removed it)
    3. You need Robux to buy things (e.G; clothes, items)
    Therefore, I say that I do not like ROBLOX and its flaws.