• They are awesome

I don't have to waste time getting up in the morning and instead of wearing a t-shirt and jeans i get to wear something better i get to wear a black blazer, dark grey pants, spit shine polished shoes, and a nice red tie i don't know why all schools in america don't require it by know its awesome

• I like wearing my uniform

It's great - my uniform has a nice blazer, grey shirt and trousers, and striped tie. I don't have to think about being fashionable and I don't have to waste time thinking about what I'm going to wear in the morning. I hardly ever change out of it when I leave school and I'd quite happily wear it at weekends as well although I don't. I'm really not interested in being fashionable and as for being more of an individual choosing what to wear all the time, all I see is many varieties of skinny jeans and trainers, which is pretty uniform anyway.

• Yes, I love uniforms.

Because in my opinion, I look hot in them.... Also, my school requires us to wear khakis and pools (ew) so I really wish we could wear blazers (the fancy embroidered ones) and skirts. I think we'd look a lot more professional, seeing that we go to a boarding school, if we had l, well... Nicer uniforms. People who complain about those kinds of uniforms make me laugh, because I love the look of them. So yeah.

• I like Uniforms

Uniforms make it way easier for me to get to school on time since I don't have to fuss over what to wear. I also never run out of clothes to wear on weekends like I used to. My school uniform also looks really nice (to me) and I like how I look in it.

• It is amazing to wear the same clothes with your partners

If we do not wear the school uniform it will be a big problem.
    The one who created the uniform is not silly or idiot .And even if he is like that how people listen to him and apply his idea, and continue applying it till today??
    That is because he convinced them and explained to them the cause that generated this astonished idea in his mind .
    Uniform make all students similar . No differences between the poor and the rich students.
    Also it is important because students' families buy two uniforms to their children ,then teachers can recognise who is in high hygiene and who is in a Low hygiene between them.Then the can take care of their students and advice their families to monitor them.
    Uniform makes you proud and confident, because people who see you walking on the street on your way to your college will respect you and some of them pray for you to be a successful individual in the future.
    Also ,it is easier for teachers to know in which level you are by looking at your cloths (uniform designers make specific uniform for every level in the school).
    Uniform is the formal and the proper attire for schools .I can not imagine the scene of school boys wearing colorful clothes . That will make a chaotic in general and it is amazing to see students following the regulations and applying the compulsory systems.
    By the way ..I am still keeping my school uniform and I really miss the feeling to wear it and to be similar to my friends' attire
    Uniform in short is the magical love and lovely memories they stuck on our minds forever . Therefore, if you had not worn the uniform of schools that means that you had not tested the most sweetened days in your life .

• I hate them

I hate school uniforms because they are not cool you all look the same so there for some people really do like them but some people do i do not know why but they really do but that's not right people need to stand up for them self and start hating uniforms!!!!!!!!

• I hate them

• It makes no sense

Why should all the students look like minions wearing the same things?!?! It is a school, where you spend 13 years of your life. It is your life when you are 5 until you are 13. School is life for children. Why where uniforms, it doesn't let the child feel free. Like a little minion.

• They don't let people express themselves

I think that having an enforced school uniform does nothing but keep kids from dressing the way they want to. There's no reason to have a uniform other than to identify kids on a field trip or something, and even then they can wear a name tag or something similar.