• Statistics don't lie

Despite the fact that they aren't exactly thrilled about wearing uniforms, some students do recognize the benefits they offer. In the same survey, 54% of students said that having to wear a uniform didn't compromise their identity and 41% agreed that there seemed to be less gang activity at school as a result of the policy.
    Eighty-six percent of elementary school principals believe that uniforms are more cost effective compared to purchasing regular clothing.Nearly 47% of schools where more than three-quarters of the student population receives free or reduced price lunch require uniforms.

• Comfortable and Fashionable

My uniform consists of a white blouse, navy jumper, striped navy skirt and navy stockings or knee-length white socks. My uniform is extremely comfortable to the point where I sometimes wear it on weekends or during the holidays, if all my clothes are in the wash. It saves having to buy too many other clothes and they're the only clothes that I look good in.

• I love my school uniform

My school uniform is great I love it, it consists of: shirt tie black jumper (all to be tucked in) black blazer black socks and black leather shoes to be polished and smart. We never have non uniform days. We actually get detentions if our uniform is not up to scratch.

• I love my school uniform

I love my school uniform it consists of:shirt, tie, black jumper (to be tucked in) black blazer, black trousers and black leather polished shoes all of which is compulsory at all times. We also never have non uniform days. The uniform is very smart and I love it i wear it so often after school because its nice and comfortable.

• I love my school uniform

• Uniforms creates equality in schools

No need to worry about wearing what is trendy and in fashion. Particularly helpful for those who are unable to afford outfits to fit in with others. Uniforms requires everyone to wear the same clothes, which allows students to focus more on their studies than worrying about what to wear.

• They are awesome

I don't have to waste time getting up in the morning and instead of wearing a t-shirt and jeans i get to wear something better i get to wear a black blazer, dark grey pants, spit shine polished shoes, and a nice red tie i don't know why all schools in america don't require it by know its awesome

• I like wearing my uniform

It's great - my uniform has a nice blazer, grey shirt and trousers, and striped tie. I don't have to think about being fashionable and I don't have to waste time thinking about what I'm going to wear in the morning. I hardly ever change out of it when I leave school and I'd quite happily wear it at weekends as well although I don't. I'm really not interested in being fashionable and as for being more of an individual choosing what to wear all the time, all I see is many varieties of skinny jeans and trainers, which is pretty uniform anyway.

• Yes, I love uniforms.

Because in my opinion, I look hot in them.... Also, my school requires us to wear khakis and pools (ew) so I really wish we could wear blazers (the fancy embroidered ones) and skirts. I think we'd look a lot more professional, seeing that we go to a boarding school, if we had l, well... Nicer uniforms. People who complain about those kinds of uniforms make me laugh, because I love the look of them. So yeah.

• I like Uniforms

Uniforms make it way easier for me to get to school on time since I don't have to fuss over what to wear. I also never run out of clothes to wear on weekends like I used to. My school uniform also looks really nice (to me) and I like how I look in it.

• What happend to child rights!!!!!!!!!!!

Its meant to be free education but you cant get an education without BUYING uniform It also takes away the right to individuality when wearing uniform were all the same but when were not in uniform we are free to be who we want to be
    Are you going to try and do something or are just going to sit there and stop some kids going to school?!!

• They are sh*t

I fucking hate school uniforms. They are unfashionable and dated. I would rather my uniform be a very short miniskirt and tight blouse. Being the maverick I am, I want to stand out, not look the same as everyone else. Also the rules are extremely inflexible and I hate that.

• It is terrible

People say uniform is the way to stop bullying because some people can't afford nice clothes but the thing is in school uniforms are so unflattering. They are expensive to, my uniform all together costs over £160 each year for everything required and then i go to school feeling uncomfortable and know people will be rude to me because i don't look as good as everyone else.Uniform is not something where you can say i broke it or i lost it you have to go buy it again unlike if you could wear your own clothes. Also it just causes more problems in school it takes the teacher 20 minutes to sort out uniform like that my valuable education time being wasted i have my gcse's this year get on with it. I feel as though I'm required to be like everyone else when in relatiy you should be learning how to be yourself before you go into the ' real' world.

• Because i would have to change every time i come home and i would not be i would not be able to express my self

Because i would have to change every time i get home and i would not be able to express my self and it would not be cunftrbel Tarbell and a wast of money and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and

• Useless and pointless

It will increase school pride they said. Pfft. Please. That filthy things made me hate my school more. Imagine waking up in the morning and you reaised it's Monday. On weekends, you can wear just a shirt and a trousers but on Mondays, you have to wear that garbage. Ugh. Makes me wanna climb the Himalayas and scream on top of my lungs.

• They are holding their feelings back from show.

We don't need to be fancy or dress like we are going to e the presidents daughter or son. We need to dress like who we are not what people want all of us to be. I do not go to a private school but I have before and it is not fun to not be able to hide away and join in with a crowd of people that you do no know or do not want to know.

• Why do we need Uniforms?!

Uniforms have no point. Who cares about what we wear? Most of them are simple and boring. Dress codes are O.K. But uniforms are just no. People like to EXPRESS themselves, not be told to hide away and fit in. Why is it a big deal about what we wear?

• The as others not happening

Other people think it is cool to wear but i hate them.They cost to much money who wants to pay $160.74 for guys and girls are $155.95 and we can put that to good things. We can more trips and other things. Same color hate that i went to express my self.

• They are stupid

Me, being a student at a private school has to wear a uniform every day. They are really boring and uncomfortable to wear. I think no kid should have to wear what they don't want to. If they like uniforms then fine, but i hate them. I'm sick and tired of wearing the same thing over and over.

• I think they're stupid

I don't like any uniforms that are unfashionable and uncomfortable. If we were to wear uniforms they should be more than one color and they shouldn't be annoying to wear. I myself as a student of a private school hate uniforms. I would consider it being torture to the student.