• I love my school uniform

My school uniform is great I love it, it consists of: shirt tie black jumper (all to be tucked in) black blazer black socks and black leather shoes to be polished and smart. We never have non uniform days. We actually get detentions if our uniform is not up to scratch.

• I love my school uniform

I love my school uniform it consists of:shirt, tie, black jumper (to be tucked in) black blazer, black trousers and black leather polished shoes all of which is compulsory at all times. We also never have non uniform days. The uniform is very smart and I love it i wear it so often after school because its nice and comfortable.

• I love my school uniform

• Uniforms creates equality in schools

No need to worry about wearing what is trendy and in fashion. Particularly helpful for those who are unable to afford outfits to fit in with others. Uniforms requires everyone to wear the same clothes, which allows students to focus more on their studies than worrying about what to wear.

• They are awesome

I don't have to waste time getting up in the morning and instead of wearing a t-shirt and jeans i get to wear something better i get to wear a black blazer, dark grey pants, spit shine polished shoes, and a nice red tie i don't know why all schools in america don't require it by know its awesome

• I like wearing my uniform

It's great - my uniform has a nice blazer, grey shirt and trousers, and striped tie. I don't have to think about being fashionable and I don't have to waste time thinking about what I'm going to wear in the morning. I hardly ever change out of it when I leave school and I'd quite happily wear it at weekends as well although I don't. I'm really not interested in being fashionable and as for being more of an individual choosing what to wear all the time, all I see is many varieties of skinny jeans and trainers, which is pretty uniform anyway.

• Yes, I love uniforms.

Because in my opinion, I look hot in them.... Also, my school requires us to wear khakis and pools (ew) so I really wish we could wear blazers (the fancy embroidered ones) and skirts. I think we'd look a lot more professional, seeing that we go to a boarding school, if we had l, well... Nicer uniforms. People who complain about those kinds of uniforms make me laugh, because I love the look of them. So yeah.

• I like Uniforms

Uniforms make it way easier for me to get to school on time since I don't have to fuss over what to wear. I also never run out of clothes to wear on weekends like I used to. My school uniform also looks really nice (to me) and I like how I look in it.

• It is amazing to wear the same clothes with your partners

If we do not wear the school uniform it will be a big problem.
    The one who created the uniform is not silly or idiot .And even if he is like that how people listen to him and apply his idea, and continue applying it till today??
    That is because he convinced them and explained to them the cause that generated this astonished idea in his mind .
    Uniform make all students similar . No differences between the poor and the rich students.
    Also it is important because students' families buy two uniforms to their children ,then teachers can recognise who is in high hygiene and who is in a Low hygiene between them.Then the can take care of their students and advice their families to monitor them.
    Uniform makes you proud and confident, because people who see you walking on the street on your way to your college will respect you and some of them pray for you to be a successful individual in the future.
    Also ,it is easier for teachers to know in which level you are by looking at your cloths (uniform designers make specific uniform for every level in the school).
    Uniform is the formal and the proper attire for schools .I can not imagine the scene of school boys wearing colorful clothes . That will make a chaotic in general and it is amazing to see students following the regulations and applying the compulsory systems.
    By the way ..I am still keeping my school uniform and I really miss the feeling to wear it and to be similar to my friends' attire
    Uniform in short is the magical love and lovely memories they stuck on our minds forever . Therefore, if you had not worn the uniform of schools that means that you had not tested the most sweetened days in your life .

• They are holding their feelings back from show.

We don't need to be fancy or dress like we are going to e the presidents daughter or son. We need to dress like who we are not what people want all of us to be. I do not go to a private school but I have before and it is not fun to not be able to hide away and join in with a crowd of people that you do no know or do not want to know.

• Why do we need Uniforms?!

Uniforms have no point. Who cares about what we wear? Most of them are simple and boring. Dress codes are O.K. But uniforms are just no. People like to EXPRESS themselves, not be told to hide away and fit in. Why is it a big deal about what we wear?

• The as others not happening

Other people think it is cool to wear but i hate them.They cost to much money who wants to pay $160.74 for guys and girls are $155.95 and we can put that to good things. We can more trips and other things. Same color hate that i went to express my self.

• They are stupid

Me, being a student at a private school has to wear a uniform every day. They are really boring and uncomfortable to wear. I think no kid should have to wear what they don't want to. If they like uniforms then fine, but i hate them. I'm sick and tired of wearing the same thing over and over.

• I think they're stupid

I don't like any uniforms that are unfashionable and uncomfortable. If we were to wear uniforms they should be more than one color and they shouldn't be annoying to wear. I myself as a student of a private school hate uniforms. I would consider it being torture to the student.

• I hate them

I hate school uniforms because they are not cool you all look the same so there for some people really do like them but some people do i do not know why but they really do but that's not right people need to stand up for them self and start hating uniforms!!!!!!!!

• I hate them

• It makes no sense

Why should all the students look like minions wearing the same things?!?! It is a school, where you spend 13 years of your life. It is your life when you are 5 until you are 13. School is life for children. Why where uniforms, it doesn't let the child feel free. Like a little minion.

• They don't let people express themselves

I think that having an enforced school uniform does nothing but keep kids from dressing the way they want to. There's no reason to have a uniform other than to identify kids on a field trip or something, and even then they can wear a name tag or something similar.