Do you like that Meryl Steep called out Donald Trump at the Golden Globes last night?

• Yes, I like that she used her platform for something positive.

Meryl Streep is one of the most respected people in Hollywood. Everyone seems to love her. I think it means a lot that she used her platform to speak out against Donald Trump's horrible behavior. She undoubtedly lost a lot of respect in the eyes of Trump supporters, but she did it anyway, which is impressive.

• It was just humor.

Not everyone is going to appreciate every joke at the Golden Globes. It really doesn't matter that Meryl Steep called out Trump, because, in the end, she just has the opinion of one person. She can complain all she wants to, but in the end, Trump is going to be sworn in as the next President.

• People need to get over it.

It has been two months since trump becoming president. Yet, people are still whining about this. To be honest, i doubt these people have anything to do with their lives. Pretty much every normal person got over it. But these babies keep on crying and whining. People need to move on. If you can't, put up, or shut up

• No, I don't like that Meryl Streep called out Donald Trump from the stage.

No, I didn't like seeing Meryl Streep call out Donald Trump at the awards ceremony. An honor like hers at the Golden Globes was an opportunity to thank her fans for supporting her, as well as her family, friends, and associates. I felt it was bad form for her to use the moment as a chance to criticize someone unrelated to the reason why she was given the award.

• Actors can (and should) use their platform for causes they support, but the stage must be chosen more wisely

Merly Streep undoubtedly selected the stage of the Golden Globes for her announcement because of the massive viewership (and media attention) that her remarks would garner. There is nothing wrong with celebrities, actors, athletes, or others in the public eye using their influence to fight for causes they believe in. However, the Golden Globes is meant to be a celebration of Streep's fellow actors and actresses' achievements, not for the furthering of a political agenda. Take to Twitter, or write an op ed. This was not the place.