• Can't Compete with Big Production Value

While I think it would be great to have more support for the little production companies, the resources that the big guys have behind them makes it nearly impossible to compete.

When you invest millions of dollars into a production, the organization, continuity, and overall quality of the finished product is visibly better. No contest.

• The best of the best

For me, the bigger productions companies have structure and just make you feel good when watching a particular movie (the company is shown at the beginning) or TV show (company is shown at the end). I think it just makes the movie or show seem more cooler than without it.

• Are you joking?

Seriously. How many movies, from the big boys, have been remakes of older films. And, more often than not, they do a piss poor job of it. Hollywood has had countless big budget movies that were complete and utter failures. Anyone remember Heavens Gate? I'll take a good Indie film over anything Hollywood cranks out.

• Money Kills Creativity

When money gets involved, creativity is diminished. It has happened over and over again: big studios get involved in a motion picture and their only initiative is to make money. This means that big studios refuse to use new ideas that challenge film standards and stick to the same old repeated popcorn movies that 14 year old boys see over again. In this industry, most of the best and challenging films are being made by independent studios.