• O M Gmlg uhhhh

Y o u t h i n k t r a v e l s u c k s ? G o c r y l i k e w i m p w h e n y o u r f a m i l y f l i e s a w a y. I admit it is 1% troubling to rush in the airport you just have to be fast not stop in every store now u go ohhhh

• I hate it

It's so boring. First, you get up early, pack bags, make it to the airport, go through all kinds of crap, wait for the airplane (I'm an impatient person), wait to get off, and you feel homesick on the plane. It's boring because you stand outside listening to talking when you're somewhere. The hotels usually suck (this christmas, I went to one that had 2 beds and you had to pay for wifi). It's worse if the vacation is in the winter. If I care about what it's like in another country, I will watch a movie or read a book about it. I don't know how people like travel.