• Trump is hot as fuck

Have you seen dat ass Trump is the sexiest prez da U.S.A got yet, screw dem Arabs and Muslims Mia Kihilfa an't got shit on trump. I got my tiny ass hands on his nudes and damn dat hair cut is better when he is naked Like I hate gays but Trump, Trump is different.

• Trump is Republican

Hillary is a butt and diesnt do her job trump is a change to us and is republican, trump trump trump trump !!!!!!!! ! ! ! ! Trump is better than her ! ! 1 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Trump is the best ! ! !

• He will start world war 3

Trump will start world war 3. Basically, He will start world war 3 and thats not fine because then kim jong un will use his nuclear bombs on America. In conclusion, you americans voted for him, so whatever he does you are just as responsible for it as he is.

• He will start world war 3

• Ur mum gay

Ur mum is very gay and an avid homosexual. Basically, your mum is gay and gays are okay, but not when its ur mum cuz shes gay, like you cuz u are gay. In conclusion, ur mum is definitley a gay without a doubt but shes gay you little boy