• I love the game

The game is a little odd and i like that! Also the gameplay isn't that bad either! And if you pay attention to the storyline it is actually a good story too! The songs are good, Amazing actually! My favorite song belongs to my favorite character MTT (mettaton)
    His song is death by glamour. My second favorite songs are 1) memory. 2) Metal crusher. 3) megalovania 4) your best nightmare, and lastly 5) the song that plays when you fight papyrus. Thats it i guess.

• Yes it is LIIIIFE Baby

Undertale has an epic sound track from RUINS to Megalovania. The gameplay is pixely but awesome. People who buy it from steam love the game. To prove it it was the top game from 2015. If you don't have it then ask your parents for 10$ Put it in your bank account then get that 10$ into your steam account and buy it. It is wierd in a lovable funny way

• It is very unique

It is a little strange, which is always fun, but i mostly enjoyed the unique form of combat. You could choose to actually attack and become a homicidal maniac (spoiler: the character kills you, the player, off and you can't play the game again for a while,) or you could befriend the monsters and they will become your friends when you play a second time.

• It's a really good game.

Pearl-clutching wowsers moan about "meaningless violence" being encouraged in video games but in Undertale, the violence really is meaningless. And the thing is, it's an RPG. That would be a good enough reason of liking it but there are more:
    .It accomplished more in MS Paint graphics than other superior graphical games did(*cough cough* Watch Dogs)
    .It has a beautiful storyline
    .It is only $10
    .The music was made by Toby Fox, who did the music for a web comic called Homestuck. It was beautiful. And when he did the music for Undertale, I was expecting the best and was not disappointed.
    (P.S. Most of the people arguing no posted gibberish for their argument, so I think that the yes side wins.)

• My dick feels like corn

Finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole

• My dick feels like corn

Finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger my juicy butt hole finger fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me

• Best game ever

Best g a m e i h a v e. E v e r , p l a y e d, i n, m y. L i f e. S o, g o o d, b e s t e v e r. Y o u. S h o u l d, p l a y . I t

• Best game ever

• Geeeeeet dunked on!

Great game! It really likes to takes your feelings and squeeze the tears right out of you. OH AND SPOILERS!! When doing true ending boss fight with Arial dreamer AKA God of hyper death like, LSD all over!!

(extra words right here so lol ha Get dunked on my child!)

• I've never played it

Looking at its art style it's over simplistic

Listening to the music it really doesn't strike a note

So unless dialogue and humour don't carry the whole thing I've no love for it .

Plus I've never played Earthbound. The dungeon crawler aspect of it was the reason. Later gator

• It relies on the success of Earthbound

I do not like Undertale as it pretty much copies Earthbound. Incredibly similar graphics, combat system looks exactly the same. What kind of RPG punishes you for being non-peaceful?! That would be like making a COD Game that doesn't have any weapons. (And no I do not like COD). And the fanbase is repulsive. It is mostly just a bunch of 10 year olds yelling on about get dunked on and chara. Although Undertale does have some sweet music.

• It's Overhyped, Honestly

I always found Undertale to be a OK game, but i never thought it was "OMG TEH BEST GAEM LOLOLO XDDDD". The thing that simply turns me off from this game is the atrocious fanbase, and I really cant get that out of my head if i ever decide to play the game.

• Get gud m8

U fkn wotmi93 is wer oisaokmoamdoa soiodiajdi sjfio omao miosjiojio omnsiodsonfada d sad sa dsa d asd a das d asd as das d asd asd a das da sd asd as das d asd as das da sd ad a da sd as das das das d asd as das d a as da d a

• Get gud m8

• Get gud m8

• Get gud m8

• Get gud m8

• Get gud m8