• I mean, I prefer dogs, but cats are still much loved.

While I prefer to go home to a dog which really shows it's loyalty, cats are still loved by me. What more can I really say? Apparently I need to say 19 more words. 16 now. Down to 14. And off to 11, then it's 7. 4 left to go, and done!

• Yes I do.

I love my cat friends. I used to have cats, and I love them as if they were my children. I enjoy playing with cats and snuggling them. I love the Egyptian Mau, and the Siamese cats respectively. I am who I am today because of cats. Kittens are cute too.

• I wasn't a cat fan until I got mine

My cat isn't like other cats so maybe mine is special. It wags its tail, rolls around and wants a belly rub. It has all of the qualities that a dog has, except it isn't completely dependent on you. Once I leave for work, it doesn't whine and act depressed, it goes on and does its own thang!

• No cats are evil

Cats are the evil creatures sent to wake people up in the middle of the night by running around and destroying your personal property. They hide behind cute little faces and mews, but they are worse the a tornado. The Chinese world have the right idea, LETS EAT THEM ALL!!!
    (Just a joke, but still, their evil)