• Between Home Run Inn and this, I can't choose

This is an awesome brand of pizza. It's delicious. It's one of the best pizzas I've ever had in my life. Yummy. I just wish they'd make sausage and pepperoni types. This is delicious pizza. Irresistible. Kirkland makes awesome pizza for the masses. It's one of God's gifts to the world.

• Kirland Pizza is great

Yes, I do love Kirkland pizza. There sauce tastes rich, not just like tomato sauce like most pizzas; it has a unique flavor that is to die for. They have a wide variety of cheeses, which I cannot say about other pizza. for a frozen pizza, this pizza get two thumbs up and more if I had others.

• I Love Kirkland Pizza

Yes, I love Kirkland Pizza. It has some of the best sauce I have ever tasted, and its cheese choices are out of this world. I tend to only eat their pepporoni variety due to food allergies, but even that is pretty great. I lover Kirkland Pizza. It is the best.

GWL-CPA says2013-12-24T03:58:48.450
Adam has no life if he must asked questions about what commercial food is best.
Adam2 says2013-12-24T04:01:32.423
@GWL-CPA
Hey listen, why don't you go drop off a cliff and die?
GWL-CPA says2013-12-24T20:09:44.207
Adam, you are such a mindless child.