• As an art teacher.....

Yes,I love to draw. However the misconception is that "art is a blowoff class" in school. Even though drawing isn't my favorite type of creating art it is still something that I do on a daily basis. To get better at art you need to be creating something every day. Picasso has over 120,000 pieces of art attached to his name, that's an average of 3 pieces for every day he was alive. Drawing is fun, but as an artist we should keep trying to become better, so it should be an activity that we use to push ourselves to do more.

• I love to draw & paint !

I enjoy drawing&painting very much! I want to become an artist. I like drawings&paintings in realism and i am learning to draw&paint realistic. I believe that there is nothing in this world that can't be drawn. Even drawings beyond the real world can be made from imagination. When i see any medium of drawing&painting i think that these small things can be used to make such unbelievable drawings&paintings.

• I like painting more

Yes,I love to draw. However the misconception is that "art is a blow off class" in school. Even though drawing isn't my favorite type of creating art it is still something that I do on a daily basis. To get better at art you need to be creating something every day. Picasso has over 120,000 pieces of art attached to his name, that's an average of 3 pieces for every day he was alive. Drawing is fun, but as an artist we should keep trying to become better, so it should be an activity that we use to push ourselves to do more.

• I like painting more

• Yes, I prefer to paint though...

I like painting more, I can draw well but still... I like doing against other people on DDO.
    Http://www.Debate.Org/NiamC/photos/album/3745/,
    in this album, there are photos of some of the art pieces that I have done recently but also there also some that I have done ages. Its just fun, ya know?.

• Drawing is boring.

There is nothing stimulating about it. Oh, look at me I can put a pencil to paper and produce something. Shut up and go cure AIDS.

Really that is the truth, we need to get our priorities straight.

Art has no place in modern society. It is a pathetic excuse of a profession.