• No Signature Clothing

There is no signature clothing in my clothing. The clothing worn is mostly generic because of the personal economic that does not allow for tailor made clothing as in the situation of celebrities and people of substantial wealth. Signature clothing pieces is another word for branded clothing which is expensive.

• No, I don't buy signature clothing.

Signature clothing comes from fashion labels' primary seasonal offerings - often, but not always, the stuff we see on the runway. This clothing is very expensive in comparison to the clothes these same labels offer under secondary, or "diffuse," lines. It is rare that I shop according to label in the first place, but when I do, I do not go for the runway clothes. I appreciate the artistry, but these clothes are often too impractical for day-to-day use and too expensive even for special occasions.