Do you personally prefer when it stays light out late so you can do more things in the evening (yes )or do you like the shadows when it gets dark early and you can get things done earlier (no)?

Asked by: bothsidesguy
  • The first choice,yes.

ALthough I like all seasons and the variety that comes with it, I generally DO prefer the extended daylight because I am pretty much an afternoon and evening type of a person. I do most of my activity after say 11 am. But that's just me. Just curious I guess.

• I like it to get dark

Where I love when it gets light and dark is pretty consistent all year around. It usually gets light sometime between 4AM in summer and 6AM in windier. Then it gets dark around 5:30PM in windier and 6:30PM in summer.

They are debating bringing in daylight saving, which they have in the rest of my country and I disagree with it. Its nice to have it get dark in the evening in summer. Then kids can get to bed, Christmas lights can be turned on (its summer at Christmas here in the Southern Hemisphere), it cools down and everything.