• Yes I do!

From what I have read, they have more coffee and are a bit more of an artistic coffee than the normal lattes. I think that they sound awesome and I plan to try them out and see for myself how they are compared to the regular lattes that I usually get.

• What's Wrong With Plain Old Coffee?

There are likely compelling reasons to try the new flat white drink at Starbucks. Starbucks needs to keep competing for market share, just like all businesses do, and so they have come up with what they hope will be a hit. Regular old coffee with some cream and maybe some sugar sounds like a good plan for many though.

• No Starbucks in area

There is no Starbucks in my area. If there were, I would not purchase drinks there. I read an article about all of the additives and bad ingredients put in Starbucks drinks. They do not sound healthy and are very high priced. I will not try the new flat white drink.

• No, I do not plan to try the new flat white drink at Starbucks.

I do not plan to try the new flat white drink at Starbucks, mainly because I am very picky about my coffee. Additionally, I usually make my own coffee at home or purchase from a local coffee shop instead of a Starbucks, so it is unlikely that I will be at a Starbucks anytime soon.