Do you plan to vote in the 2016 presidential election?

• I am a minor

Like I said I am a minor and cannot vote for this presidential election because I am only 14 years old. I would like to, to vote for Donald Trump for president because he is the best, or even Deez Nutz. That would be awesome if I was an adult.

• I do plan to vote.

Voting is important because it keeps the government in check by following what the people actually want for their country. Surveys have shown that young people especially do not take as much interest in nor do they have much knowledge about politics, which is a grave error since in 20+ years, they will be the leaders of the nation.

• I am a minor