Do you prefer reading e-books compared to paperback books?

• I prefer e-books

Paper books are very boring. E-Books can learn more about.They are handy as they can be carried around and almost all the data in the world is with you.They are more popular.All the words in the books sometimes is very small.It makes my eyes very painful and it makes me sleepy

• I prefer e-books

• E-books are more beneficial and efficient

E-books are handy as they can be carried around and almost all the data in the world is with you.It is most definitely more attractive and doesn't wear out ever! Nowadays , due to the invention of social media, our work has been made easier and we can share or receive as many books or information as required.E-books can help save a lot of time as all we have to do is search it on a search engine such as Google.Thousands of results arise within a matter of seconds.Therefore it is time conserving.We can even change the method of learning either through videos or step by step tutorials.

• I love paper books

I love paper books, though I do have a Kindle and I read a lot of e-books. I get ARCs from authors and publishers, and having an e-book reader means I can get through them that much faster. Still, I do prefer paper books, even if storage eventually becomes an issue!

• Paperbacks can be better.

Paperbacks can be better. Although "ebooks" can be more efficient, I believe that paper back books are a better way of learning. Ebooks can be distracting. I find the screen to be a problem. My eyes begin to burn After just minutes. With paper backs I can sit and read for hours not worrying about my eyes beginning to hurt. This being said paperbacks are Easier to concentrate on. When reading for class I easily get distracted and off course and almost always find my self zoning and thinking about something else with my eyes glazed over. There is also the fact that I am a forgetful person and don't enjoy my book dying on me. I will admit I do read ebooks because they are significantly cheaper but I would much rather take a trek to the local book store or library and flip through the pages of a new book. ( we don't want the library's to close now doe we)

• Much More Portable

Although I sometimes feel a sense of nostalgia when I am reading a paper book, the convenience and easy transportation associated with reading electronic books is much more attractive. You can read them on multiple devices without having to carry a heavy book around, and it automatically tells you the page you left off at.

• I prefer E-Books.

Personally, I prefer E-Books to paperback books. With paperback books, I don't like the feel of the paper when switching pages and it's really easy to find yourself lost when reading and accidently end up reading the same thing multiple times. With E-books, there's loads of useful additonal functionality, such as the ability to highlight things, digital place a book mark and more.

• I prefer e-books

• SLLLEEEPPP is very important

Reading an ebook is bad for your eyes and makes it harder to sleep. I have friends that only read ebooks on their kindle. I forgot to warn them screen time is bad for the eyes and body. Even while reading ebook because the words are all smallPlus what if you can't afford a kindle or tablet to read ebooks. All the books I read are paperback. I only rad books on tablet in emergency or I forgot them at school. PAPERBACKS!😀

• Books are better for heath

"A recent study out of Harvard University found that reading an e-book before bed lessened the production of an important sleep hormone known as melatonin. As a result, people took much longer to fall asleep, experienced less deep sleep, and were more fatigued in the morning."
    So reading normal books help you sleep more when you read them before bed.

• Paperbacks can be better.

• Ebooks= Not Good

Ebook are terrible for the environment as, to make up for the number of books an average adult reads in a yer (6.5) you would have to keep your eBook for five years- which most people don't. Also, studies show that eBooks are bad for your eyes and- if you use electronics up to two hours before bed, you will have a restless sleep. In addition, as the ebook purchase level increases over the years, the number of bookshops and libraries needed decrease, resulting in loss of jobs and economic loss/

• Paperbacks are so much better

1. Studies show that that when children read on an e-reader, that may actually impede child’s ability to learn.
    2. Studies show that parents interact differently with children over an e-reader than over a physical book. That difference may make children slower to read and comprehend a story.
    3. Paper books feel good in your hands - even the best designed eReader is a cold, lifeless metallic device.
    4. Paper books look better than eBooks, because paper books will always have the full illustrations and words. E-books tend to have a grainier, worse quality version.
    5. You can’t lend an eBook to a friend. You can loan someone your book by loaning them your reading device, but that’s like giving access to one of your books by loaning them your entire library, book cases and all.
    6. If you "buy" an eBook, read it, put it in storage, and try to re-read it in 10 years it probably won’t exist on a platform or device that will be possible for that particular e-book format.
    7. EBooks are still too expensive and you can't get cheap second-hand copies, or expensive first edition copies.
    8. Staring at a bright electronic screen hurts your eyes.
    9. It is not the same sitting down with a cup of hot chocolate and your thin, cold, unfeeling iPad, or other device.
    10. You can own an eBook, but that is not the same as owning a paper-bound book, which is almost personal.
    11. Books are more personal than eBooks, because they contain memories. You can treasure a book that was given to you by a family member, but it’s impossible to feel that way from a file on your device.
    12. Some people may say that you can always highlight or add notes on your device, however, taking a note in an e-book or making a highlight in it is independent of the book; all of that information is stored apart from the book in a file or a database, not on the book itself.
    13. Books are accepted in more places than eBooks. For example, you don’t need to turn off your book in an airplane.
    14. Books won’t die, however, the device’s battery might.
    15. Not everyone can afford a device to read the eBook on.
    16. EBooks can be distracting.
    17. If eBooks become more popular, what will happen to the libraries?
    18. Books have a history; it was once written by someone who took the thought to write it, rather than tap it out on their iPad.
    19. Many movies have moments where books play an influential part in the plot. It is much less common for an eBook to be so influential or significant.
    20. Statistics show that about 80% of people prefer printed books, whereas 20% prefer eBooks.
    21. It is harder to flip multiple pages, or chapters, with an eBook, than a real book.
    22. EBooks aren’t permanent; they can be removed or deleted. Printed books stay longer.

• Paper books are better.

4. Paper books look better than eBooks, because paper books will always have the full illustrations and words (unless it is damaged). E-books tend to have a grainier, worse quality version.
    8. Staring at a bright electronic screen for hours can ruin your eyesight.
    9. You can’t sit down on your sofa with a cup of hot chocolate and your thin, cold, unfeeling iPad, or other device.
    11. Books are more personal than eBooks, because they contain memories. You can have a book that was given to you by your grandmother, but it’s impossible to feel that way from a file on your device.
    12. Some people may say that you can always highlight or add notes on your device, however, taking a note in an e-book or making a highlight in it is independent of the book; all of that information is stored apart from the book in a file or a database. Send the book to another person and you’ll find that all of the notes and highlights are gone, because they belong to you or your device, not to your book.
    16. EBooks can be distracting.

• Paperbacks can be better.

Although "ebooks" can be more efficient, I believe that paper back books are a better way of learning. Ebooks can be distracting. I find the screen to be a problem. My eyes begin to burn After just minutes. With paper backs I can sit and read for hours not worrying about my eyes beginning to hurt. This being said paperbacks are Easier to concentrate on. When reading for class I easily get distracted and off course and almost always find my self zoning and thinking about something else with my eyes glazed over. There is also the fact that I am a forgetful person and don't enjoy my book dying on me. I will admit I do read ebooks because they are significantly cheaper but I would much rather take a trek to the local book store or library and flip through the pages of a new book. ( we don't want the library's to close now doe we).