Do you prefer skateboards with boost (yes) or electric skateboards (no)?

• Do you prefer

Not even not literally "all the time" First, there is nothing 'sexual' about just being naked. Second, even if there was, so what? Going nekkid is very exciting and harmless. It also saves you money on air conditioning in the summer and cuts down on having to do so much laundry. Instead of leaving the wet towels after you take a shower on the couch or on the bathroom floor where they make the place messy, why not just skip the towel??

• For travel electric skateboards would be way better.

If someone is just trying to get around an electric skateboard would be the far better option. It would be easier and I believe less dangerous as long as the board did not go too fast. But I will have to say for doing tricks you would just want a regular board.

• I prefer electric skateboards

I prefer electric skateboards more than I prefer skateboards with boost because they're just so much more fun. Now with that said, I do love to use skateboards with boost. All of them are fun, but who does not like electric devices. Electric skateboards can be scary at first, but once you've used them for a while, it's all good.

• Electronic Skateboard Are Cool

I personally think that electronic skateboards are better than the boost skateboards because you do not need to get a boost and you do can ride as long as you would like. I personally think that electronic skateboards are better than the boost skateboards because you can go whenever and you do not get stuck.

• Prefer Electric Skateboards

I prefer electric skateboards over those with a boost because it just seems more logical to have a full electric one when the option is available. I feel like the boost skateboards were just a step in between and they are essentially useless now that we can get a skateboard with actual power.