Do you prefer watching movies over playing video games?

Asked by: Joey888
  • You're in control

With movies, You just sit down and take what they serve you.
    While on games, I know that I passed the time with my own hands, and I'm responsible with what happens to my progress. I'm in control.

For Example horror/thriller games; On movies, the characters dies either becasue they're stupid or just reckless and it's probably gonna end pissing you off. On games, if you die you know that it's your fault.

At least with that, you wont be blaming stupid characters for dying.

• You're in control

For Example horror/thriller games; On movies, the characters dies either because they're stupid or just reckless and it's probably gonna end pissing you off. On games, if you die you know that it's your fault.

• You're in control

• Can't do much.

With movies, you can not exactly change the story or set the plot. You just watch it and see what happens next. With video games, you get to decide what happens with your character, whether it is a good choice of bad choice that you make in the game, you will find out later on. Plus, games don't get old. There are many possible story lines, and you can explore them all.