• Yes I do

There is a load of great things there. I go sometimes to buy games, supplies and other stuff that catches my eye. Wal-Mart is a lovely place to shop, which is why you will always see a lot of shoppers every single day. Go there once have the time to.

• Shopping at Walmart

Yes of course I still shop at Walmart. Walmart has such low prices and lots of good quality products. If I need something I can usually find it at the Walmart and if I want to make one trip to get all of my stuff Walmart usually has all of them.

• Yes, I do

I live in a very small town Walmart is are only department store and one of two big food stores. I absolutely hate shopping there but when I need something it is easier to go there then to travel 30 minutes. Also the other food store is really expensive and so I have to go to Walmart

• It's convenient and quick.

Yes, I still shop at Walmart, because I cannot justify giving my extra money to another grocery or department store, just so that I can say I'm too good to shop at Wal Mart. There are some things that I just want to see before I buy them. That is why shopping online is not a good substitute.

• No, I never shopped at Walmart

No, I do not still shop at Walmart. Actually, I never shopped there. Their prices are not as low as they claim and they are generally just an all-around awful company. They force producers to sell their products at a lower price, they use cheap, nearly slave labor from other countries, and they treat their employees very poorly. It is for these reasons I do not shop at Walmart.