Do you support a new world order type global government?

• Sooner the better

Out with archaic fanatical religious zealotry, out with tribal-like nationalism, out with copious mass ignorance, out with harming the planet, out with fools governing so-called democracies voted for by the uneducated.
    In with; One planet one vision, uniting humanity and taking the next evolutionary step forward, peace, intelligence, selflessness, prosperity and truth.

• A one world government could be a good thing

Imagine what we could do as a species if we stopped spending so much on war between nations, and turned all our attention to research and education. It would take a one world government to make war, bigotry, and hatred of people on the "other side" obsolete ideals. As long as it is set up well, and no one person or government has the advantage over another.

• That's the wrong direction

The problem is too much government. We need to be moving power away from all-powerful, all-controlling government, not creating a whole new level to take over our private lives for us. The United States federal government has become a bloated monster in DC trying to control the lives of its citizens, and a one-world-government would be even worse. It would be the end of personal freedom (or what's left of it).

Posted by: SM29
  • I don’t support a new world order type of global government.

I don’t support a new world order type of global government. This is only bringing us a step closer to the
    new world order. This was written in the
    Bible and also in other books. People
    don’t really understand what’s going on out here in the world. This must be
    stopped.

• No NWO Government

A New World Order global government wouldn't work in this day and age. Too many countries are perfectly content governing themselves, and that's how things should be. Without a doubt, a global government would only cause more problems for the people of today's world. Therefore, it is a terrible idea.

• Government Works Better On Smaller Terms

I do not support a new world order type of global government. I believe the world is too big and too vast for one government to oversee it all without a lot of people being left behind. I prefer the sliced up countries and governments we have now. If I so chose, I could simply move out of the United States, which I've thought about. If everything was controlled under one regimen, then where are people suppose to escape to?

• No I don't.

I do not support a new world order global type of governmnet, I think that would lead to more harm than good. Not everyone in the world is going to agree on certain subjects and some countries would have to drastically change in order to fit one type of government and that would not be right.