Do you support a salary cap in professional sports?

• No salary needed

I don't think they should be paid because we have to do alot and all they do is catch a ball and they get paid? I don't think that's really fair when we work really hard i think that were the ones who should get more money then they should,

• No salary needed

• No salary needed

• Yes it keeps it competitive

Look at the sport that doesn't really have a salary cap, baseball. The sport is dominated by the high market teams taking all the free agents and having a payroll 4x or more of other teams. This does not make for a level playing field. You need a salary cap in place.

• There should be a salary cap in professional sports.

Professional athletes make too much money and there should be an upper limit to how much they can earn. It is not fair for atheletes to make so much money considering that their services are not essential to society. People who do a genuine service to the community should earn more money.

• Yes, professional sports pay too much.

It will never happen, but obviously the world of professional sports has gone haywire, just like the world of other celebrities. Ticket prices are through the roof, which makes it hard for the average person to go to games a lot. So yes there should be a cap on the salaries.

• I Don't Think It Would Hurt Anything

I do not believe it would do any harm to put salary caps in professional sports, so far as the difference in pay does not go to other support staff in the league. I would not want to see atheletes paid less just so an owner or CEO can capitalize and pay himself more.

• No salary needed

• No Salary Caps

In professional sports, no salary caps should be implemented because these leagues are run by private franchises. Each franchise doles out as much money as it wants to in order to pursue players and free agents. A salary cap restricts those franchies needlessly, so these caps are not necessary today.