• It’s Not Their Fault

The children should not be held responsible for their parents’ unlawful actions. They have not known any country but America. It would be cruel and unreasonable to force them out of this country for something they had no control over. Children are never held accountable by law for their parents’ actions: Why should this be any different? It’s easy to follow all laws blindly but there has to be common sense when a law is unfair.

• Yes, i do.

The children of illegal immigrants had no choice in coming to America. They grew up and were raised as Americans. They deserve the chance to get an education and live healthy normal lives. The fact that illegal immigrants exist cannot be changed. There are too many of them to deport, and they make up an important part of our economy. By giving these children the chance to get educated we will also reduce the likelihood of them committing crimes. Both logically and emotionally it makes sense to keep DACA.

• They deserve a chance too!

Those parents wanted what was best for their child, and brought them to a country where they could have the chance to thrive in a supportive community. They grew up as Americans and with Americans and deserve a chance to have a healthy, normal life just as any other child living in America. Illegal immigration is an issue, but we should give these people citizenship and then cut down on illegal immigration. Simply trying deport every illegal immigrant will cost too much money and is a waste of resources.

• They Should Get the Chance

The way I see it, the people that DACA benifits are people from nations that have educational systems that are not as developed or as effective as ours. For that reason, I feel that we as a nation are helping these individuals through DACA, so I support it as a way of rewarding those who want a better education

• No I do not.

I believe that the program is bad, we should be proper and lawful, and we should not be taking them in. Instead, they should be like everyone else and attempt to get their citizenship instead of using children as the excuse for illegal residence in the country. Be apart of us and don't be an illegal, be just like us, an American.

• They are illegal too.

The laws should apply to everyone. Just because they and their parents have avoided being caught does not give them an exception. Sure, many may not have any connection to their heritage but that's because their parents didn't prepare them for the possibility of being deported. If anyone is to blame for their circumstance, it's their parents.

• DACA is unconstitutional.

As a precondition before any attempt to judge or to accept this specific question, one must ask the question: Is DACA constitutional?

The U.S. Government organization:

The American system is not a democracy. It is a constitutional republic. The Constitution of the United States divides the federal government into three branches which consist of:

Legislative - Makes laws (Congress)
    Executive - Carries out laws (President, Vice President, Cabinet)
    Judicial - Evaluates laws (Supreme Court and other courts)

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA):

Now, DACA is a presidential overreaching executive order, not a law passed by Congress. The power and authority to make laws reside with Congress, not the Executive Branch. The Executive Branch has the authority to use their discretion to determine how to enforce the law, but cannot enforce the delusions which do not exist infringing individuals' rights. Meaning the Executive Branch cannot unilaterally manufacture laws in order to please the ugliest kind of divisiveness or existential polarization originating from pressure-group warfare or radical activism.

To prove my point, I will quote Mr. Obama when asked about DACA. Mr. Obama said, "I just have to continue to say this notion that somehow I can just change the laws unilaterally is just not true." Mr. Obama on went further to say, "we live in a democracy. You have to pass bills through the legislature."

Deferred Action for Parents of Americans (DAPA):

Similar to DACA, DAPA, is another presidential overreaching executive action which provided an unlawful permanent status to illegal immigrants, but thanks to the District Court for the Southern District of Texas and Fifth Circuit blocked the unconstitutional DAPA program from going into effect.

To go back to the original question raised: Do you support DACA? No, because it's unconstitutional.

• NO to DACA

It is a sad situation, But until the border is secure and chain migration is stopped, there can be no compromise . This has been an endless cycle and compromises what being American is. We are a nation of immigrants, immigrants that wanted to be AMERICAN’s, with AMERICAN values. Now much of immigration is no longer a melting pot, it is people wanting the benifits/opportunity America provides, but they do not want to assimilate and adopt the values that made America what it is. They want to change us and call people racists and bigots if Americans that care about their country don’t want them to come. Becoming an American should be very difficult. Everyone I have spoken with that has gone through the legal process appreciates it that much more because of how hard it was to become a citizen.

• NO to DACA

• I'm American with Mexican Heritage, and proud of the two aspects.

I believe we're a nation of laws, and we must follow our own laws. It should be America first, but, we should allow people from different countries to bolster, not undermine our American tradition. I live in California, this state is the epitome of what is wrong with liberal thinking. I've either attended higher education or worked my entire life and this state takes more and more. They have set aside money to defend illegal immigrants!! My money? Really? FYI, "shithole" countries is appropriate, these countries must be held to a higher standard, and protect their hard working people. Why should the US carry the weight of the "shithole country" on our back. Their people deserve better. Just saying

• Harms the integrity of legal immigration and can be used as a cop out

Whenever people talk about how this country was "built by immigrants" they are absolutely right, this country was built off of the back of legal immigrants who went through the daunting process on Ellis Island. Also, if you want your kid to have a future in America but don't want to deal with the papers or know you won't be accepted, just bring them when they're under 18 illegally and they'll be good for life sounds like an easy cop out.

• Legals Welcome Here

I welcome legal immigrants, because they know that there is a process to immigration. If you illegally enter some countries, you could be executed.Instead of welcoming illegal immigrants, we should welcome legal immigrants.If anyone is to blame for their circumstance, it's their parents. Be just like us, an American. Thanks.

• It incentivizes more illegal immigration

DACA is not a good idea. It encourages individuals to bring their children to the United States illegally. There's a huge issue with unaccompanied minors being sent north to the border as well. The latest statistics released by U.S. Customs and Border Protection show that 59,692 unaccompanied minors and teenagers were detained in 2016 fiscal year. This is a huge problem. Those teens were the ones who made it. There are thousands of others who die, get kidnapped, or join gangs. Instead of welcoming illegal immigrants, we should welcome legal immigrants. Let's help countries like Mexico, El Salvador, and Syria with logistics to build their infrastructure so that their people won't have to leave their countries.